Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#2331 lyates

lyates
  • 19 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 04:43 PM

Beatya,

LOVE the tags! They are too cute!!! Great idea:)

#2332 lyates

lyates
    • 19 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 04:45 PM

Very creative!! I really like them!

#2333 YWS2012

YWS2012
      • 393 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 04:52 PM

WOW!!!!!! Essential

Your invites are amazing, you did an OUTSTANDING job !!!!! 3

Ok Ladies,

Before I disappear in a flurry of group projects this week, I wanted to share our DIY passport invitations. I was definitely inspired by several BDW brides (shout-out given in complete thread).

Happy Planning!

Image.jpg

Image 1.jpg

Image 5.jpg

Image 4.jpg

#2334 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
        • 2,136 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 04:57 PM

Essential,

For someone that is in grad school, you sure have outdone yourself with your passports invites!  GREAT JOB

Ok Ladies,

Before I disappear in a flurry of group projects this week, I wanted to share our DIY passport invitations. I was definitely inspired by several BDW brides (shout-out given in complete thread).

Happy Planning!

Image.jpg

Image 1.jpg

Image 5.jpg

Image 4.jpg

#2335 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
          • 789 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 05:24 PM

Fabulous job!!

Originally Posted by Essential0929 

Ok Ladies,

Happy Planning!

Image.jpg

Image 1.jpg

Image 5.jpg

Image 4.jpg

#2336 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
            • 2,136 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 10:55 PM

Well ladies,

It is another great morning as I just finished a major DIY project for our reception (pictures to come in Final Planning Thread).  Now that this part is done, I can move on to our menus etc.. I decided that I will stay home today to work on a few projects as my days to take off are dwindling drastically and the holidays are drawing near.

Don't forget to use your 50% coupon at Michaels this week...

Happy DIYing

#2337 merrylee

merrylee
              • 687 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 03:46 AM

OH NO Jamie.  I hope those MOFO's get busted and you get all of your jewelry back with nothing damaged. ((HUGS)) so very sad with you.  

Originally Posted by Jamie5280 

Hey Girls!

I am sooo sad!  Our house was broken into yesterday while we were at work!  :(  They took ALL of my jewelry and that includes ALL the jewelry I inherited from my mom when she died. Let's just say, it was worth a lot money wise and sentimentally!!!!  I was going to put it all in a safety deposit box shortly too!  I am soooo very sad!  They have everything, everything that I have gotten over the years from grandparents, etc....I thankfully have my the jewelry I was wearing (engagement ring, bulova watch and tiffany necklace)  But that's it for all my nice jewelry.  They also took our crappy laptop and all of our change.  They didn't take coach purses or gucci purse but all the change out of those purses?    Not sure how they found all my jewelry, but they did!   Lesson learned.  Anything worth that much, put in a safe or safety deposit box.  The kicker is....our homeowner insurance probably won't cover it either!!!!  I want to beat the MOFOs up that did this!!!! 

#2338 merrylee

merrylee
                • 687 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 03:47 AM

Welcome Sunny.  These ladies are amazing and inspiring and congrats on picking your resort.  :)

Originally Posted by SunnyInVegas 

I LOVE this site! So happy I found it, everyone has such great advice and ideas!

We're getting married at Moon Palace in October 2012, just decided on this resort this week.

Working now on planning the specifics and looking forward to chatting here with you all!

~ Rebecca

#2339 merrylee

merrylee
                  • 687 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 04:12 AM

Happy Monday ladies!  

We had a rather productive weekend, but not necessarily with planning.  Such is life sometimes.  FI's sister had her AHR on Saturday, she found out she was pregnant the day they got back from Cancun so needless to say she wasn't sure if she'd have one.  They decided to have an anniversary party for their 1 year anniversary as a family.  Spent a long day setting up and hanging with family.  We keep getting told about family members who hope to be able to go, and that is okay.  We are lucky with the people that are able to go.

Sunday we had our engagement pictures done though so we'll see how they turn out.  Being a photographer myself I HATE being in front of the camera.  Ugh, it is so hard.

Coco, congrats on all the room nights and finally knowing that you will have all the events covered that you want to have.  We currently have 41 room nights, which is pretty good.  There are like 10 couples that still haven't booked that say they are going, and our photog hasn't booked yet so I at least know we'll be at 45 :)  I'm okay with whatever happens though we'll do the best we can with what we get.

Happy Planning this week ladies

#2340 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                    • 2,136 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 05:07 AM

Merrylee, how are you?    Great news about your soon to be sister-in-law...  I bet your pictures came out very nice, I can't wait to see those that you post.  All is pushing right along on this end, I was up planning until early morning but I was just thinking that if more people keep adding on (which is great) we will have to change our welcome dinner location I gather.  So far we have 47 adults and 3 children.  At first I was freaking out because I thought I had to put together more OOT bags, but then I realized I'm doing 1 per couple and 1 for each single... glad we have more couples than singles as I counted that we will need 26 bags so far.  The kids are getting "kid related bags" so my prep of 50 is still okay...   

Happy Monday ladies!  

We had a rather productive weekend, but not necessarily with planning.  Such is life sometimes.  FI's sister had her AHR on Saturday, she found out she was pregnant the day they got back from Cancun so needless to say she wasn't sure if she'd have one.  They decided to have an anniversary party for their 1 year anniversary as a family.  Spent a long day setting up and hanging with family.  We keep getting told about family members who hope to be able to go, and that is okay.  We are lucky with the people that are able to go.

Sunday we had our engagement pictures done though so we'll see how they turn out.  Being a photographer myself I HATE being in front of the camera.  Ugh, it is so hard.

Coco, congrats on all the room nights and finally knowing that you will have all the events covered that you want to have.  We currently have 41 room nights, which is pretty good.  There are like 10 couples that still haven't booked that say they are going, and our photog hasn't booked yet so I at least know we'll be at 45 :)  I'm okay with whatever happens though we'll do the best we can with what we get.

Happy Planning this week ladies

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users