Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#1901 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 05:54 AM

Great job!  And thanks for posting along with the shoutouts ;-)  are you no longer using your beach bags that you found?

Originally Posted by YWS2012 

Hi Fellow MP Brides,

I have been busy in the diy laboratory ..LOL..I have finally completed some project and would like to share

First we have my tears of joy packets that I made from a  template the Wonderful Coco share with us...Thanks Coco!!!!!

also in the pic are small blue organza bag (I purchased from a fellow MP Bride, Coco) filled starfish & seashells tears of joy tissue & starfish n seashells confetti

Next we have welcome bags with welcome kits ,, the Gold is for the Bridal party & the Chocolate is for our guest

welcome bag & kits

Next we have some of the thing that will be inside of the kits ..the door hanger I'm going to take to staples and have them printed on glossy white paper .

1.door hanger 

2. map of the resort

3. postcard to let our guest know how glad we are to have them with us

4. A thanks you magnet

not show will be so games & puzzles

weclome kit stuff 

So now that I have these few things almost completed ..on to the next project ..Wedding program & menus

Until next time Happy planning

#1902 YWS2012

YWS2012
    • 393 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 06:08 AM

Coco

yes I still using the beach bags, but were giving them out at home during the Meet & Greet..I still want them to have something once they arrived.. My Fi said I'm going over board...LOL I just want our guest to feel special and know we are glad to have them with us.

you don't it to much

#1903 shan0487

shan0487
      • 1,393 posts
      • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
      • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
      • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 14 October 2011 - 06:52 AM

I love pinterest!!! It's really easy..just go on the website- pinterest.com and request an invite, they will send you an email in about an hour or two and then you sign up and you can find friends through facebook and email.  Everyone should check it out! :)

#1904 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
      • 2,136 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 07:37 AM

I don't think it's too much but then again I'm not marrying you

Coco

yes I still using the beach bags, but were giving them out at home during the Meet & Greet..I still want them to have something once they arrived.. My Fi said I'm going over board...LOL I just want our guest to feel special and know we are glad to have them with us.

you don't it to much

#1905 beatyea

beatyea
        • 288 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 08:13 AM

Ok ladies I'm so jealous of all of you that have your invites!  I had told Sarah I wanted our invites by Oct. 15th (which is tomorrow), but I have not even seen a proof and she hasn't even asked for a picture for the passport.  Is this normal?

#1906 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
          • 789 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 08:28 AM

Such a precious idea, coco! Really beautiful and the more items you have that you can treasure even after your wedding day, the better :) 

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

Hola Chicas,

Well remember a couple of post back (wow there's been so many lol:-) where I was a little sad because (although necessary to order) I had just ordered our memorial picture charms for my bouquet?  Well it's here.  Humbled and blessed to be able to still be present on this earth, my heart is heavy but I am so glad that I choose the vendor as she was so sweet to work with and we have a beautiful necklace which will also be a bouquet charm (it's removable) for our wedding day.

Here is it:

1pic how it hangs naturally.

Dangling.jpg

2nd spread out

Front of Necklace.jpg

back

Back.jpg

#1907 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
            • 789 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 08:29 AM

Very cool! Love that pattern on the plane! Great job!

Originally Posted by beatyea 

Ok ladies I finally uploaded the pictures of my STDs  (better late than never! )

We did a boarding pass STD, but didn't want to spend a lot since we knew we wanted nicer Psssport invitations.

This is how they came:

DSC00952.JPG

I had ordered business cards from Vistaprint with our wedding website information on it so I needed to figure out a way to attach them to the boarding pass because we realized they would get lost in the envelope so I used a palm tree hole punch and some raffi to do that!

DSC00956.JPG

And the final STD:

DSC00958.JPG

#1908 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
              • 2,136 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 08:30 AM

Not at all!  I would contact her right away!  I will pm you both emails that I have... give me a second

Ok ladies I'm so jealous of all of you that have your invites!  I had told Sarah I wanted our invites by Oct. 15th (which is tomorrow), but I have not even seen a proof and she hasn't even asked for a picture for the passport.  Is this normal?

#1909 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                • 2,136 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 08:36 AM

Done check your PM! 

#1910 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                  • 2,136 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 08:39 AM

Thanks Chelsea ;-) my fellow Pgh-TX and Jewelry Designer for life ;-) 

Originally Posted by bondgirl0072010 

Such a precious idea, coco! Really beautiful and the more items you have that you can treasure even after your wedding day, the better :) 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users