Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#181 MoonPalace2012

MoonPalace2012
  • 31 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 09:22 AM

I boguht my dress already, I was not even planning to buy it so early, but I went to the store and found one for $600.00, so I was pretty impressed. Here is the link if you are interested in seeing it (I bought it in ivroy).

http://www.venusbridal.com/bridals/pallas-athena/PA9952-PA9961

I agree with you Coconoir1908 - I want to get as much done now as possible! Just in case anything needs to be changed last minute or in case I get buys doing something else. When are you getting married again? April?

#182 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
    • 2,136 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 09:26 AM

I'm bringing my own linens to ensure that I have the colors to match (chair sashes, & table runners only).  The chair sashes will be moved from the wedding to the reception.  I'm bringing my own lanterns that will match as well as I think Zuniga only has white but from what I read this will bring your cost down. Otherwise, deco will provide my actual centerpieces.  I'm not going with the dance floor, and more than likely those that want to continue to party we are going to go to the disco or whatever they have on site. 

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoonPalace2012 

Okay thanks that's a good idea (depending on how much it costs) becuase I think I cancel my linens order becuase I would much rather not have to pack them either. I don't know if I want to do a lounge area, I mean I would love to, but I am sure that is pretty expensive? Although, it would be fun.... tough call.

#183 lilstar714

lilstar714
      • 28 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 09:35 AM

Yes Zuniga aka deco cancun. Im working with Katie all i told her was i wanted the centerpieces from the amber package she quoted me at 960 pesos which is about $96 i will use those for the chapel and move them to reception after since comp package does not include flowers for chapel. She sent me tons of pictures of many other centerpieces no prices but i would just tell her which one and she would send me the price. I also got quoted for lounge seating. i hope this works this is an slide show she sent me

Attached Files

#184 lilstar714

lilstar714
        • 28 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 09:36 AM

if it doesnt just email me at marthar@etwd.com and i will forward you what you want just let me know if you want lounge seating or certerpeieces cause there is tons of emails lol. hope this helps!

#185 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
          • 2,136 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 09:45 AM

Lilstar,

I'm opening the file as we speak.  This site is amazing, thanks a bunch. Ewwww pretty pretty.  Going to luck fully now ;-)

Quote:

Originally Posted by lilstar714 

Yes Zuniga aka deco cancun. Im working with Katie all i told her was i wanted the centerpieces from the amber package she quoted me at 960 pesos which is about $96 i will use those for the chapel and move them to reception after since comp package does not include flowers for chapel. She sent me tons of pictures of many other centerpieces no prices but i would just tell her which one and she would send me the price. I also got quoted for lounge seating. i hope this works this is an slide show she sent me

Attached Files

#186 lilstar714

lilstar714
            • 28 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 10:32 AM

Thats great im glad you where able to open it.  I have alot other stuff let me know if you need anything i might have it too lol

#187 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
              • 2,136 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 10:50 AM

Send whatever you have.... I'm sure I'll find a way to use it.. LOL  Oh do you have Katie's email I don't see her listed on the website.  Dang I love this site.  I'm home today so I'm like totally stalking the page teehee

Originally Posted by lilstar714 

Thats great im glad you where able to open it.  I have alot other stuff let me know if you need anything i might have it too lol

#188 SummerDawn

SummerDawn
                • 324 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 12:09 PM

What were you quoted for a lounge set up? I love love love the lounge setups they look awesome!

#189 lilstar714

lilstar714
                  • 28 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 12:35 PM

- id love to do that but there is just way to many idk if its my computer that its slow but it takes forever grrrr. anyway i will post things i think might be of interest

-summerdawn they have soooo may different ones too but the one i like are these

#190 lilstar714

lilstar714
                    • 28 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 12:36 PM

oops sorry here u go

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users