Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#1881 summer12

summer12
  • Site Supporter
  • 156 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 01:18 PM

Anyone else on pinterest?  I just joined today- it looks like a fun way to share ideas for weddings and life! I would love to know what else you creative ladies have up your sleeves!  I'm nmmorg if you want to search for me!

#1882 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
    • 2,136 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 02:00 PM

Thanks Summer12

Originally Posted by summer12 

LOVE them!!  They will be present at your wedding, both in face and spirit 

#1883 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
      • 2,136 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 02:02 PM

What's pinterest?  Since wedding planning I'm behind on Facebook LOL 

Anyone else on pinterest?  I just joined today- it looks like a fun way to share ideas for weddings and life! I would love to know what else you creative ladies have up your sleeves!  I'm nmmorg if you want to search for me!

#1884 beatyea

beatyea
        • 288 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 02:11 PM

I'm on Pinterest!  Love it!

#1885 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
          • 675 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 02:11 PM

<3 you!!!!!  :)

Hola Chicas,

Well remember a couple of post back (wow there's been so many lol:-) where I was a little sad because (although necessary to order) I had just ordered our memorial picture charms for my bouquet?  Well it's here.  Humbled and blessed to be able to still be present on this earth, my heart is heavy but I am so glad that I choose the vendor as she was so sweet to work with and we have a beautiful necklace which will also be a bouquet charm (it's removable) for our wedding day.

Here is it:

1pic how it hangs naturally.

Dangling.jpg

2nd spread out

Front of Necklace.jpg

back

Back.jpg

#1886 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
            • 2,136 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 02:16 PM

Your the best Jamie5280 Thanks you ;-)

Originally Posted by Jamie5280 

<3 you!!!!!  :)

It turned out absolutely beautiful!!!!  I know how hard it is, but it is such a wonderful gesture to honor those you (still) love!!!!

#1887 YWS2012

YWS2012
              • 393 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 05:55 PM

Coco

That is beautiful..that's all I can say ..beautiful

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

Hola Chicas,

Well remember a couple of post back (wow there's been so many lol:-) where I was a little sad because (although necessary to order) I had just ordered our memorial picture charms for my bouquet?  Well it's here.  Humbled and blessed to be able to still be present on this earth, my heart is heavy but I am so glad that I choose the vendor as she was so sweet to work with and we have a beautiful necklace which will also be a bouquet charm (it's removable) for our wedding day.

Here is it:

Dangling.jpg

2nd spread out

Front of Necklace.jpg

back

Back.jpg

#1888 YWS2012

YWS2012
                • 393 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 06:22 PM

Hi Fellow MP Brides,

I have been busy in the diy laboratory ..LOL..I have finally completed some project and would like to share

First we have my tears of joy packets that I made from a  template the Wonderful Coco share with us...Thanks Coco!!!!!

also in the pic are small blue organza bag (I purchased from a fellow MP Bride, Coco) filled starfish & seashells tears of joy tissue & starfish n seashells confetti

Next we have welcome bags with welcome kits ,, the Gold is for the Bridal party & the Chocolate is for our guest

welcome bag & kits

Next we have some of the thing that will be inside of the kits ..the door hanger I'm going to take to staples and have them printed on glossy white paper .

1.door hanger 

2. map of the resort

3. postcard to let our guest know how glad we are to have them with us

4. A thanks you magnet

not show will be so games & puzzles

weclome kit stuff 

So now that I have these few things almost completed ..on to the next project ..Wedding program & menus

Until next time Happy planning

#1889 beatyea

beatyea
                  • 288 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 06:36 PM

Everything looks great!  Love the little blue bags!

Originally Posted by YWS2012 

Hi Fellow MP Brides,

I have been busy in the diy laboratory ..LOL..I have finally completed some project and would like to share

First we have my tears of joy packets that I made from a  template the Wonderful Coco share with us...Thanks Coco!!!!!

also in the pic are small blue organza bag (I purchased from a fellow MP Bride, Coco) filled starfish & seashells tears of joy tissue & starfish n seashells confetti

Next we have welcome bags with welcome kits ,, the Gold is for the Bridal party & the Chocolate is for our guest

welcome bag & kits

Next we have some of the thing that will be inside of the kits ..the door hanger I'm going to take to staples and have them printed on glossy white paper .

1.door hanger 

2. map of the resort

4. A thanks you magnet

weclome kit stuff 

So now that I have these few things almost completed ..on to the next project ..Wedding program & menus

#1890 ndvidul

ndvidul
                    • 317 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 07:03 PM

So.... I've missed you ladies!!! A lot!  After maybe more than a week of not getting on here, I see that I had 156 posts to catch up on! 

While I was back home my mom and I decided to try and tackle some wedding stuff. The main stuff we wanted to focus on were the OOT bags and the decor. It was SO tough and we didn't even come close to finishing, but we got a good start! The first day we drove to all the different stores (Target, Walmart, Costco, Dollar Plus) to price some of the various items. We also spent hours upon hours at Michaels and Joann Fabric trying to get some good ideas for decor/oot etc. 

For the OOT bags we ended up just buying a few things that were good deals for now, and working on getting the other stuff later once we got a better idea how many were coming.

Is this the catamaran the MP recommends or did you find this place on your own? 

I appreciate your honesty and integrity in sharing with us your true thoughts and feelings and living by them as well.  It's hard to put so much work into something and freely share it with others and then feel a little taken advantage of when others don't give credit/pay it forward.  I've felt this way in the past (not on here, but in other areas of life), but haven't had the courage to actually say it.  I applaud you and appreciate you.  Love you too. 

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

Ladies,

As sdamian once said a few post back "I speak what's on my mind" I'm true to a fault but, I also don't like to be taken advantage of, nor will I sit back and let that happen to others. SO, my soapbox messages the other day was to simply state that.  I don't like to be asked "what are you doing for this, what are you doing for that, how did you do  this and that etc." and then in the same breathe the person takes the ideas and does whatever, but fails to post pictures or share how they created it for themselves, or share their templates.  Heck my ideas aren't grand and because I'm no DIY queen, I have drawn a tremendous amount of help from this forum.  And in that same manner, I share when I'm done or even what I have in the process. In the few times that I could not share the exact template(s) because of a background that I brought, I simply removed the background and sent what I had.  So because I cringe at the ideal of my wedding being dupped 

question....Do you ladies like the alternating palm tree with our wedding logo or should I keep one or the other....I like the alternating, but looking at it all day, I am not sure anymore.... 

Mrsbuff2b

I printed them at officemax, and I'm glad I did- they turned out much more professional looking and it saved on my printer/ink.  Highly suggest printing at officemax- very cheap!  Also I folded the back page in half which looked like an envelope and stuck my "save the date" magnet postcard in the middle of it.  If you want the template or have any more ??'s let me know!

Okay ladies I found my dress!!  My mom, sister, FMIL and FSIL went to Lulu's in Dallas on Saturday (which was shop number 3 that day) and we found it!

Hola Chicas,

Here is it:

Haha, you mad scientist you --- in your DIY lab!  Love it!  You inspire me so much, YWS!!!  The folding welcome letters are so awesome, and I love how the welcome bags and kits look so rich. BTW, your invites look amazing as well.  You've been checking some big bad things off your list lately.  You go girl!  Using you as some inspiration tomorrow when I get down and dirty in my DIY lab - hahahahaha!   

Originally Posted by YWS2012 

Hi Fellow MP Brides,

welcome bag & kits

1.door hanger 

2. map of the resort

4. A thanks you magnet

weclome kit stuff 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users