• 393 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 07:13 PM

Thanks merrylee

Attached Files

#1872 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
    • 675 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 07:28 AM

So....I assume from your comment that the printer is pretty sweet!!!!  I can't wait to hear all about it and see what you are now able to do!!!  YAY!!!!  I am so excited for you!!! HAHAHA

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

You so crazy!  Funny thing in that I smiled at it when I got home.  LOL  I already packed up my paper (compliments of paperandmore.com)  YAY!  Think I will turn in early so that I can get to work at 6:30a that will give me 2hrs before my staff and other dept heads (minus my work mom and aunt:-) to print and make mistakes.  That way if necessary on Friday I can have at it again.

Whew this thing was wow... I'm so in love with it Canon IR Advance....... and quickly went downstairs (before my 2nd meeting of the day) and added it to the list of printers that I can print from. TeeHee  My boss (the CEO) was so in awe and quickly look at our executive assistant and said "you got that right" I'm thinking to myself boy you betcha  LOL 

Love the barefoot jewelry!!!  You did a fantastic job!!!  All you ladies never cease to amaze me with all your talents!

Originally Posted by summer12 

Yay!! Congrats!  And thanks for the reminder- I also need to do that!  LOL...

LOVE you ladies :)  Thank you so much for the compliments on my dress!  Sharing this with you all makes it so much more exciting.

Also, I've been DIYing on this lovely day- Here's attempt  #1 on barefoot jewelry- I've been making jewelry since I was young and so got out my beads- not my colors but it's just to inventory supplies.  Plus I might wear these for fun!  (took the pic on my phone- sorry it's bad quality)

#1873 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
      • 675 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 07:39 AM

So, you ladies want to hear something crazy.....I just found out that my ex is getting married at the Playacar Palace 4 days before me (My step brother is in the wedding).  My TA was pushing Playacar Palace hard!!!! So glad we decided to go with Moon Palace!  HAHAHA!!!   If his fiance is on here, it's nothing against you sister!  Happy for ya!!!  :)

But I just had to share, thought it was too coincidental not to share!

#1874 summer12

summer12
        • Site Supporter
        • 156 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 08:49 AM

Wow that is really crazy!!  I that took you by surprise! Well if his fiance is NOT on here, you're wedding is going to be way better.  Just saying- this place kicks DWs to a whole new level!!

Originally Posted by Jamie5280 

So, you ladies want to hear something crazy.....I just found out that my ex is getting married at the Playacar Palace 4 days before me (My step brother is in the wedding).  My TA was pushing Playacar Palace hard!!!! So glad we decided to go with Moon Palace!  HAHAHA!!!   If his fiance is on here, it's nothing against you sister!  Happy for ya!!!  :)

#1875 YWS2012

YWS2012
          • 393 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 09:03 AM

Yes that crazy ..LOL!!!!

so glad you picked Moon Palace too

Originally Posted by Jamie5280 

#1876 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
            • 675 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 09:04 AM

Wow that is really crazy!!  I that took you by surprise! Well if his fiance is NOT on here, you're wedding is going to be way better.  Just saying- this place kicks DWs to a whole new level!! 

#1877 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
              • 789 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 09:08 AM

These invitations are so cute!

Originally Posted by merrylee 

LOVE these.  I want to go to your wedding :)  Okay I want to go to all of your weddings :) 

#1878 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                • 2,136 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 12:26 PM

#1879 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                  • 2,136 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 12:32 PM

Hola Chicas,

Well remember a couple of post back (wow there's been so many lol:-) where I was a little sad because (although necessary to order) I had just ordered our memorial picture charms for my bouquet?  Well it's here.  Humbled and blessed to be able to still be present on this earth, my heart is heavy but I am so glad that I choose the vendor as she was so sweet to work with and we have a beautiful necklace which will also be a bouquet charm (it's removable) for our wedding day.

Here is it:

1pic how it hangs naturally.

Dangling.jpg

2nd spread out

Front of Necklace.jpg

back

Back.jpg

#1880 summer12

summer12
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 156 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 01:16 PM

LOVE them!!  They will be present at your wedding, both in face and spirit

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

Hola Chicas,

Well remember a couple of post back (wow there's been so many lol:-) where I was a little sad because (although necessary to order) I had just ordered our memorial picture charms for my bouquet?  Well it's here.  Humbled and blessed to be able to still be present on this earth, my heart is heavy but I am so glad that I choose the vendor as she was so sweet to work with and we have a beautiful necklace which will also be a bouquet charm (it's removable) for our wedding day.

Here is it:

1pic how it hangs naturally.

Dangling.jpg

2nd spread out

Front of Necklace.jpg

back

Back.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users