Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#1861 Sdamian1

Sdamian1
  • 132 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 11:22 AM

man that printer sounds amazing! I would feel like a kid at a candy store...couldn't have been better timing!

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

So excited,

The new and dynamic color copier is all set-up at work and the Department Heads (which includes yours truly) were trained by the Canon guy for 2hrs. Yes 2hrs.  This thing is so super awesome and imagine the light in my eyes when he should us how to make booklets, handouts etc.. to minimize cutting. Oh how my Fiskars cutter probably smiled.  So with my short cut cheat sheet in hand, I am headed home to study over this baby because 1st thing in the morning I will be printing... 

So now, all of the projects that I have sitting on my hard-drive in my "DIY completed but not printed" folder can be printed.  What a great day (even after 3 meetings)

Cheers

#1862 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
    • 2,136 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 11:28 AM

You so crazy!  Funny thing in that I smiled at it when I got home.  LOL  I already packed up my paper (compliments of paperandmore.com)  YAY!  Think I will turn in early so that I can get to work at 6:30a that will give me 2hrs before my staff and other dept heads (minus my work mom and aunt:-) to print and make mistakes.  That way if necessary on Friday I can have at it again.

WOO HOOOOOOOO!!!  That is definitely something to be excited about!!!  I bet your fiskars cutter smiled too! HAHA!!!  Can't wait to see everything! 

#1863 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
      • 2,136 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 11:30 AM

Whew this thing was wow... I'm so in love with it Canon IR Advance....... and quickly went downstairs (before my 2nd meeting of the day) and added it to the list of printers that I can print from. TeeHee  My boss (the CEO) was so in awe and quickly look at our executive assistant and said "you got that right" I'm thinking to myself boy you betcha  LOL 

Originally Posted by Sdamian1 

man that printer sounds amazing! I would feel like a kid at a candy store...couldn't have been better timing! 

#1864 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
        • 2,136 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 11:32 AM

That's what I'm doing for Ivan.  Plus for us it just made since, especially because we rise early for out TTD session the next day and he's transporting us.

Originally Posted by YWS2012 

Thanks You

Coco & Jamie

I think we will just get a room and add him to the guest list...for one night

Thanks again Ladies

#1865 summer12

summer12
          • Site Supporter
          • 156 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 02:48 PM

Yay!! Congrats!  And thanks for the reminder- I also need to do that!  LOL...

Ok Ladies

I so excited we just booked our photographer YAY!!!!!!!   Octavio Montes

now I needed some help...I remember a awhile ago there was some discussion about how to get outside vendor on the resort via daypass or buy them a room for the night.... is this still true or has things change??????

I have left a message for my Sale Coordinator Michelle in MA ... to clarify it for me but if anyone knows please let me know

Thanks

LOVE you ladies :)  Thank you so much for the compliments on my dress!  Sharing this with you all makes it so much more exciting.

Also, I've been DIYing on this lovely day- Here's attempt  #1 on barefoot jewelry- I've been making jewelry since I was young and so got out my beads- not my colors but it's just to inventory supplies.  Plus I might wear these for fun!  (took the pic on my phone- sorry it's bad quality)

#1866 YWS2012

YWS2012
            • 393 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 04:23 PM

Good Job!!!

Looks great,I was thinking of try it myself but not sure when I would have the time... i may just brain storm with Chelsea and let her make them.

Originally Posted by summer12 

Yay!! Congrats!  And thanks for the reminder- I also need to do that!  LOL...

LOVE you ladies :)  Thank you so much for the compliments on my dress!  Sharing this with you all makes it so much more exciting.

Also, I've been DIYing on this lovely day- Here's attempt  #1 on barefoot jewelry- I've been making jewelry since I was young and so got out my beads- not my colors but it's just to inventory supplies.  Plus I might wear these for fun!  (took the pic on my phone- sorry it's bad quality)

#1867 merrylee

merrylee
              • 687 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 06:53 PM

I went to bath and body works and bought some of their room essential oil and mixed it w/my sand and 5 months later, I still smell the beach :)

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

Sdamian1,

Don't give up..google away for the smell you want!  Sad faces are not allowed on the MP2012 forum because we are so freakin' awesome PM me the name etc.. and I will see what I can find on this end. 

#1868 merrylee

merrylee
                • 687 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 06:58 PM

LOVE these.  I want to go to your wedding :)  Okay I want to go to all of your weddings :)

I am tired of slacking lol You have all been sweet and shared your awesome projects with me I am going to post a few pics of the Save the Dates I did a while back. I took pics with my phone so the quality is bleh..but here they are!IMG_0499.jpgIMG_0507.jpgIMG_0508.jpgIMG_0510.jpgIMG_0511.jpg

#1869 merrylee

merrylee
                  • 687 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 07:00 PM

WOW your flowers are gorgeous.  Can't wait to see them in pictures

Good Evening Ladies

I have busy this week...I have been working on finishing my BM flowers, which are finally done

wedding stuff 006.jpg

My next project was completing my OOT BAGS...I finally found everything I want to put in my bags...a few thing I got from a fellow MP BRIDE 2012 YEAH!!!!

oot bags

So now I'm working on my welcome kits...the bags were giving out before we leave ...

#1870 merrylee

merrylee
                    • 687 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 07:08 PM

Funny, my theme is casual elegance and I did MIB's for our invites.  I liked having fun with them and capturing the piece of my FI that has a flare for the dramatic.  He's my treasure which is why it's a map :)

Thanks! Yes I am and I am having the hardest time deciding what to do! I am leaning most towards MIB but I am having a hard time picturing them matching my theme of "simple elegance" (at least that's what my aim has been lol)..so still putting some ideas on paper before I start buying stuff but I definitely know I will be DIYing it! I went out of budget for my dress so I have to make up for it somewhere else :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users