Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#1451 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 10:55 AM

Sorry for the typo's ... I'm way too excited.... 

#1452 YWS2012

YWS2012
    • 393 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 11:58 AM

AWWWW!!!!!!

I know they were total blow away!!!!! so happy for you !!!!!!

Did you get the stamp from zazzle??

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

YAY!!!!!

I just finished talking to my MOH who resides in VA she was ranting and raving about our invites!  Then I get a text at 2 minutes ago from my soon to be nephew who says "Auntie, I just got the invite and the stamp with the picture is hot!!" 

Ladies, I just mailed these off at 5pm last night when the  post office was about to close.  The postal worker too my box and said she would get them in.. (of course I called today to confirm, these are our invites right =) LOL Now last nights mailing was the pa, va, md, nj invites.  Gotta love our Postal Workers!  But I'm thinking that I should have waited one more to day mail these off to give time for my TX, AK, CO, WA folks to get theres...  Wow another text received which said Ok, just took my invite out of the mail and I don't want to open it" it's too pretty! Luv the Stamp! Do the darn thing, momma! Go big or go home lol.  it continues to say "Chanel, a passport invite for real?  That's it, when the Lord blesses me with "the One", you are planning my wedding!  I am super excited now. 

YAY.... go Sarah from Sproullie Designs... 

#1453 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
      • 2,136 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 12:02 PM

Thanks Girly ;-)  Yup sure did.  Way more expensive then purchasing stamps at the post office,  like 2 times more especially for the number of invites we sent out.  But no regrets at all.  I used zazzle for our STDs but they were of our monogram....

Suggestion for you or anyone that plans to use zazzle or making your own stamps.  Take your package to the post office first to see the cost first.  We have a machine at the job so I just had my receptionist check

Originally Posted by YWS2012 

AWWWW!!!!!!

I know they were total blow away!!!!! so happy for you !!!!!!

Did you get the stamp from zazzle??

#1454 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
        • 675 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 02:19 PM

YAY!!!  I feel so excited for you!!!  That is so awesome that everyone is raving about the invites (as they should, they are amazing)  YAY YAY YAY!!!!

YAY!!!!!

I just finished talking to my MOH who resides in VA she was ranting and raving about our invites!  Then I get a text at 2 minutes ago from my soon to be nephew who says "Auntie, I just got the invite and the stamp with the picture is hot!!" 

Ladies, I just mailed these off at 5pm last night when the  post office was about to close.  The postal worker too my box and said she would get them in.. (of course I called today to confirm, these are our invites right =) LOL Now last nights mailing was the pa, va, md, nj invites.  Gotta love our Postal Workers!  But I'm thinking that I should have waited one more to day mail these off to give time for my TX, AK, CO, WA folks to get theres...  Wow another text received which said Ok, just took my invite out of the mail and I don't want to open it" it's too pretty! Luv the Stamp! Do the darn thing, momma! Go big or go home lol.  it continues to say "Chanel, a passport invite for real?  That's it, when the Lord blesses me with "the One", you are planning my wedding!  I am super excited now. 

#1455 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
          • 675 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 02:22 PM

ps...I got so excited about your invites, I forgot to include this....I did post in the 2011 MP thread, but did not in the 2010.  Will do that shortly!! :)

I totally don't want my hair and make-up botched!!!  It's happened too many times for the weddings I am have only been a BM for.

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

This is a good question to post on 2010 and 2011 MP forums.  From what I have recalled many have used them, some brides even bringing their own make-up.  I know that there where quite a few names that brides were passing around regarding those that has done a good job. I hired Norma Perez in Cancun.  Unfortunately, I didn't see many African American women either getting married at MP and/or having their make-up done.  This day is too big to have a flop like that so I hired someone (aside from it being to costly to fly my makeup artist in).

#1456 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
            • 2,136 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 02:31 PM

Jamie5280 You are absolutely the best support system ever!  Gosh I love this site and the MP 2012 Brides.. WE ROCK l

YAY!!!  I feel so excited for you!!!  That is so awesome that everyone is raving about the invites (as they should, they are amazing)  YAY YAY YAY!!!!

#1457 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
              • 2,136 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 02:32 PM

I totally understand....

Originally Posted by Jamie5280 

ps...I got so excited about your invites, I forgot to include this....I did post in the 2011 MP thread, but did not in the 2010.  Will do that shortly!! :)

I totally don't want my hair and make-up botched!!!  It's happened too many times for the weddings I am have only been a BM for.

#1458 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
                • 675 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 02:38 PM

aaahhh shucks!!!

Jamie5280 You are absolutely the best support system ever!  Gosh I love this site and the MP 2012 Brides.. WE ROCK l

#1459 ndvidul

ndvidul
                  • 317 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 03:33 PM

YAY!!!!!

#1460 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                    • 2,136 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 03:39 PM

I love the STL dance! go go go with ya bad self ;-)  Thanks ladies I am still smiling.. FI came in the door saying 'people started getting their invites."  I just cracked up and he said "but you already know this huh"  TeeHee my face gave it away...... 

YES, YES, YES!!!!    So exciting!!   So happy to hear how much your guests love them.   I'm doing a happy dance in STL for you.  :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users