Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#1361 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 09:21 AM

I have DJ Mannia booked and will pay the vendor fee.  I agree that there is no need to get a DJ a room for the night.  Paying the vendor fee in addition to the cost still comes out to be cheaper by a few hundred dollars than going through the MP's DJ which I have read mixed reviews.  We are big music people so this was simple for us.

Originally Posted by leenancy 

What is everyone doing for DJ services? I know MP's vendor is quite expensive but I'm not sure buying a DJ a room for the night will fly with the resort like I am doing for my photographer. Is there anyone who is trying to use an external DJ and how are you getting them into the resort?

#1362 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
    • 2,136 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 09:24 AM

Summer12,

I would definitely keep trying.  What I did in my initial email was to include all of the information possible, wedding date, location, time I needed the flowers, colors, how many and inspiration photos.  It took 2 emails but when he responded he captured our vision perfectly and from there we made our deposit.  He does take a while so I would make sure that your subject line in your email is very clear so that if it goes to spam he will quickly know that it isn't. 

Originally Posted by summer12 

Okay I hear that Marvin is very quick to respond to other people but I have tried emailing him twice now with no response.  Any suggestions?

#1363 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
      • 2,136 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 09:27 AM

we decided not to go all out for the welcome dinner (as it stands we have 37 people) we may have a few simple get to know you games and I will give out gifts for longest person who traveled etc..but that's it. 

Originally Posted by beatyea 

Since I heard the resort DJ isn't worth the money we are just going to do the iPod set up... but which one should we use PSAV or JSAV???  They are basically the same price.....and for anyone having a Welcome Party- are you having the iPod set up for that as well???

#1364 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
        • 2,136 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 09:27 AM

we decided not to go all out for the welcome dinner (as it stands we have 37 people) we may have a few simple get to know you games and I will give out gifts for longest person who traveled etc..but that's it. 

Originally Posted by beatyea 

Since I heard the resort DJ isn't worth the money we are just going to do the iPod set up... but which one should we use PSAV or JSAV???  They are basically the same price.....and for anyone having a Welcome Party- are you having the iPod set up for that as well???

#1365 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
          • 2,136 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 09:50 AM

Ladies,

With all of the technical difficulties that I was having the nite that I uploaded the pictures of our Passport Invites (post#1299) I in haste forgot to upload our response cards.  So here they are, these will be included in the envelope. 

Back

photo(1).JPG

Front

photo.JPG

#1366 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
            • 675 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 10:39 AM

Like the invites, they look awesome! quote name="coconoir1908" url="/t/66759/moon-palace-2012-brides/1350#post_1670728"]

Ladies,

With all of the technical difficulties that I was having the nite that I uploaded the pictures of our Passport Invites (post#1299) I in haste forgot to upload our response cards.  So here they are, these will be included in the envelope. 

Back

photo(1).JPG

Front

photo.JPG

[/quote] Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

#1367 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
              • 2,136 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 11:03 AM

Thanks,

How did your invites turn out when you made it home?

Originally Posted by Jamie5280 

Like the invites, they look awesome!

quote name="coconoir1908" url="/t/66759/moon-palace-2012-brides/1350#post_1670728"]

Ladies,

Back

photo(1).JPG

Front

photo.JPG

[/quote]

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

#1368 beachbride312

beachbride312
                • 95 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 02:05 PM

Jamie,

The first thing I got was my shoes I just got a dress.. I guess im a shoe freak

#1369 summer12

summer12
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 156 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 05:16 PM

Okay good to know!  I've tried twice already but I'll try again!

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

#1370 summer12

summer12
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 156 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 05:19 PM

So I'm looking at different options for OOT bags and I came across discountmugs.com  They have super cute totally designable bags at really reasonable prices, the only thing is there is a standard $50 fee per design plus the bags get cheaper the more you buy.  Anyone interested in buying some together?  I was thinking a cute beach design with "moon palace June 2012", "moon June 2012", ect.  I'm willing to take the "June" out if need be.  

They have a lot of tote bags to choose from, here are a few I like, but I really liked a lot of them...

http://www.discountm...te-tote-bag.htm (I like the design on it as well, maybe just change it to say "Moon Palace 2012")

http://www.discountm...e-tote-bags.htm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users