Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#1311 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 06:10 PM

Thanks so very much.  Just Paying it forward as other brides have.  ;-)  I have to pick up some regular stamps for the reply card tomorrow, so with that we will be able to get these in the mail on Saturday ;-) 

Originally Posted by JLCarrera 

Coconoir - You are one organized lady! The invites turned out beautiful, just like everything else you have generously shared with us on this site. Congratulations on yet another HUGE checkmark off the list. Congrats! 

Coconoir: Your invites look soooo good!!!! Love them!

#1312 beatyea

beatyea
    • 288 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 06:18 PM

Coconoir,

They look so good!  Don't they make you get all excited for the big day?!?!?  

So you contacted her on the date she was to start?  I was on the schedule for Sept 6th but haven't heard anything from her

#1313 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
      • 2,136 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 06:20 PM

Thanks so much beatyea.  I'm going to send you a PM

Originally Posted by beatyea 

Coconoir,

They look so good!  Don't they make you get all excited for the big day?!?!?  

So you contacted her on the date she was to start?  I was on the schedule for Sept 6th but haven't heard anything from her

#1314 ndvidul

ndvidul
        • 317 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 06:46 PM

OK, thanks.  Now, I know I can really ask for this until I get it!!  :)

Originally Posted by beatyea 

ndvidul,

I do not have a TA and my guests are booking right through the resort...we haven't had an issue with the it yet and the link is easy to use

#1315 ndvidul

ndvidul
          • 317 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 06:48 PM

Praying for you, Jamie!  It took a couple of weeks for my contract.  I have been less patient than you, I'm afraid, and called and emailed about it.  I've also heard, like the other ladies have posted, that your date is pretty much secure -- they're just waiting for the minister.  Perhaps you can carry on as if the date is booked with everything, and then finalize the date when the contract comes through?  Frustrating, I know.  Sending positive vibes your way! :)

Originally Posted by Jamie5280 

Good Morning everyone....

I just need to vent, as I am getting so upset....I still haven't gotten my wedding contract for my new date.  I know things take longer with destination weddings, but did it take everyone close to a month get their wedding contract from MP?  I am kind of at a halt and can't do anything until that contract is signed.....

Ok, thanks!!

#1316 ndvidul

ndvidul
            • 317 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 06:51 PM

Danceraz - If you're thinking of using an outside photographer besides the ones MP provides, I'd email your coordinator and ask to take out the "no outside vendors" line.  Even if they won't take it out, they may reply that the only vendor you can use is an outside photographer.  In which case, you have in writing that you'll be able to bring one in.  Worked for me!  :)

Originally Posted by Danceraz 

Hey guys quick question....

I received my contract and was wondering if there are certain things that i should DEF put in before i sign it????

Thanks for your help

#1317 ndvidul

ndvidul
              • 317 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 06:54 PM

Drum roll please....with a little After having technical difficulties with trying to re-size the photos with my camera I decided to take the pictures with my phone (my apologies for the quality as these photos do not do the passports justice).  Sarah from Sproullie Designs is absolutely amazing and captured Derick's and I vision in our STDs.  These invites are an extension of our vision and we are so elated.  You can view our STDS at with stamp.jpgback.jpg

complete.jpg

Front/Back of Passports

front and back.jpg

passport.jpg

FI Signing his name to page 2

FI.jpg

Page 1 and 2

page 1, 2.jpg

Page 3 and 4

page 3,4.jpg

page 5 and 6

page 5, 6.jpg

#1318 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                • 2,136 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 08:00 PM

ndvidul,

Thanks so much on the compliments I really appreciate it.  I can't wait to mail these bad boys -)  We are praying that we get at least 7 more rooms booked for the unlimited events.  We are 19 strong (including FI & I) not counting the guest that booked via travelocity. 

I'm claiming the unlimited events (not that we are going to add more on) but the fact that we would only have to pay for set-up versus the $400 per table. 

Happy Planning my Bridal Family

#1319 YWS2012

YWS2012
                  • 393 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 06:42 AM

I AM SPEECHLESS THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL !!!!!!!!  Sarah is AMAZING..... looking at them makes it all seem surreal !!!!

218 days to go!!!!!! so far away but so close!!!!

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

Drum roll please....with a little After having technical difficulties with trying to re-size the photos with my camera I decided to take the pictures with my phone (my apologies for the quality as these photos do not do the passports justice).  Sarah from Sproullie Designs is absolutely amazing and captured Derick's and I vision in our STDs.  These invites are an extension of our vision and we are so elated.  You can view our STDS at with stamp.jpgback.jpg

complete.jpg

Front/Back of Passports

front and back.jpg

passport.jpg

FI Signing his name to page 2

FI.jpg

Page 1 and 2

page 1, 2.jpg

Page 3 and 4

page 3,4.jpg

page 5 and 6

page 5, 6.jpg

#1320 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
                    • 675 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 07:56 AM

Love them!  I want to do boarding pass invites as well!  So glad you posted these!!

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

Uggghhhh darn pictures are gigantic and has taken a month and forever to try to load.  I'll revisit tomorrow after I work on resizing ;-()  However; to get an idea of what's to come check out our STD on Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/..._facet=handmade

Talk to you gals soon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users