Sign in to follow this  
mish813

Getting married in Jamaica!

I've been reading everyone posts and have already gotten so many good ideas.  We are getting married May 21, 2011 at Iberostar Rose Hall Suites in Montego Bay, Jamaica.  I'm so excited!  Only 6 more months and I still have so much to do.

I have been working with destinationweddings.com for all the travel arrangements.  Has anyone else worked with them?  If so, what do you think of them?

Congrats and welcome from a fellow Jamaica bride. Iâ€m getting married in Negril exactly one month after you! Iâ€m not working with destinationweddings.com but Iâ€ve seen quite a few threads here about them and have read mixed reviews. When you have some time, do a search and read through.

Good luck with your planning!

I will be getting married 2 days before you, on the 19th @ the Suites.  I am working with a seperate travel agent so I can not speak on destinationweddings.com

Congrats! The resort is beautiful and the staff there are amazing. We found the managment to be a bit snoby, but the general staff was AWESOME. they made the trip a very memorable one. They are great with adults and kids... You'll enjoy it.

Congrats! I'm getting married at the Grand next door 12-3-11! I just went on a site visit and took some pictures of weddings at the suites, PM me your e-mail address and I'll send you the pictures to look at. Let me know if you have any questions.