Photo

2012 Bride

• Please log in to reply
284 replies to this topic

#41 perry1217

perry1217
  • 355 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 05:17 AM

Today it's officially 1 YEAR AWAYYYYY!!!! Woo-hoo!!!!
    Playacar Palace Bride - January 6, 2012!!!!

#42 papertaco

papertaco
    • 18 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 06:00 AM

I'm a May 2012 bride! we're thinking of the barcelo maya palace, do you know where yet??

#43 perry1217

perry1217
      • 355 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by papertaco 

I'm a May 2012 bride! we're thinking of the barcelo maya palace, do you know where yet??

I had it drilled down to Barcelo and Playacar Palace and ended up going with PP.  I definitely liked the complimentary wedding package for PP over Barcelo, especially the fact that we could get married whatever time of day we wanted to, versus Barcelo that was either 11, 12, or 1.  Plus I loved the smaller size of PP (only 200 rooms), it's location right on 5th Avenue in Playa del Carmen next to Senor Frogs, right next to the ferry to Cozumel - and the fact that you can use facilities or spend the day at any of their other Palace Resorts (incl the one in Cozumel) at no charge.  Best advice would be to sit down with your FI and come up with a list of non-negotiables, then start doing some research - I found so much great info on here and TripAdvisor.  Good luck!!!!

Playacar Palace Bride - January 6, 2012!!!!

#44 papertaco

papertaco
        • 18 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 07:19 PM

thanks a lot. that's information i dont have because they haven't responded! it's worrying me a little.

Originally Posted by perry1217 

Quote:
          Originally Posted by papertaco 

I had it drilled down to Barcelo and Playacar Palace and ended up going with PP.  I definitely liked the complimentary wedding package for PP over Barcelo, especially the fact that we could get married whatever time of day we wanted to, versus Barcelo that was either 11, 12, or 1.  Plus I loved the smaller size of PP (only 200 rooms), it's location right on 5th Avenue in Playa del Carmen next to Senor Frogs, right next to the ferry to Cozumel - and the fact that you can use facilities or spend the day at any of their other Palace Resorts (incl the one in Cozumel) at no charge.  Best advice would be to sit down with your FI and come up with a list of non-negotiables, then start doing some research - I found so much great info on here and TripAdvisor.  Good luck!!!!

#45 bridal2011

bridal2011
          • 1 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 09:26 AM

i am new to this forum, and now i am panning my wedding for 2012, glad to meet you guys

#46 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
            • 2,136 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 06:31 PM

i am new to this forum, and now i am panning my wedding for 2012, glad to meet you guys

#47 shan0487

shan0487
              • 1,393 posts
              • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
              • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
              • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 20 January 2011 - 02:53 PM

I am also planning a 2012 wedding, so much to think about, good thing I have lots of time!

#48 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
              • 2,136 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 03:12 PM

I am also planning a 2012 wedding, so much to think about, good thing I have lots of time!

#49 merrylee

merrylee
                • 687 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 08:54 PM

This site definitely is amazing and so helpful.  Everything still seems so daunting but I feel that I will continue to feel this way until we confirm the dates and everything

#50 kya101

kya101
                  • 645 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 07:33 AM

Originally Posted by perry1217 

Yaaa!!!  January, 2012 bride here!  Almost exactly one year away!!!!!

I'm also a January 2012 bride... where are you getting married??? We're getting married in Puerto Vallarta at Las Caletas... soooo exciting.... we're only a year away now!!!! Congrats and happy planning!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users