Beachy Centerpieces

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#41 FranticBride2be

• 84 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 04:59 PM

I was able to open the picture.  I"m always grateful when postings are available to us newbies.  Thanks for posting that.  I have a bunch of family that won't be able to make it to the Mexico wedding, so we'll be hosting something casual when we get home.

Thanks for the post

#42 FranticBride2be

• 84 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 05:02 PM

Okay I just replied, and then all of a sudden, I was able to see all the pictures with the starfishes and sand.  Those are beautiful!  The centerpieces I was quoted cost 75$ each, this looks like a great way to cut down on costs.  Thanks for posting that!  I"ll have to look through the whole thread again and see if there's anything else I missed!

#43 lovepea

• 155 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 08:48 AM

THose are some really pretty centerpieces!

#44 pfeiffla

• 155 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 05:51 PM

Those are cute!  I hope the ones that the resort supplies are good, cause I'm not taking any along!

#45 brittmcfarlin

• 164 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 05:20 PM

I am making the sand and seashell centerpieces.  I also thought of having some vases just full of blue sea glass.

#46 Julietisurs

• 261 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 02:04 PM

This is the centerpiece I made up from Walmart, dollartree & ebay. I will haul these down to Mexico and back for our two AHRs.

#47 lkw4568

• 63 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 02:46 PM

I know if my wedding colors were yellow and lime I would def have lemon and limes in vases....solo clean

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users