Kelly's teasers-ttd

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#41 boscobel

• VIP Member
  • 24,213 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 09:26 PM

Wow, Kelly. I think it has all been said above. That was hot. Imagine how the photographer felt being there first hand, while we are all getting hot and bothered by it just looking at pics! Hahhahaha, great pics, Kelly!

#42 Christine

• VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 20 August 2007 - 09:49 PM

holy crap, those are smokin!
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#43 Rachelle E.

Rachelle E.
    • VIP Member
    • 4,116 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 09:54 PM

Well hello. . .hello....omg those are HOT!!!

Seriously...you two are quite the sexy, photogenic couple.

Those pictures are stunning...I LOVE the sepia tone in the first few and then when you see the ones in color, it's such a beautiful change. I can't believe those are the first TTD pics your photog has done! Props to her!!!

#44 Karen

• 1,308 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 10:09 PM

Lord have mercy! Those have to be the sexiest wedding pictures I've ever seen! Jay is going to lick me later thanks to your pics! lol!
        So I take it the honeymoon was....ummmm...fun... ahem
        <center><embed src="http://www.widdlytin...nancyticker.swf" FlashVars="t1=Baby Lambert is on the way&b=7&c=0xCC00CC&f=5&y=2010&m=4&d=14" quality="high" wmode="transparent" width="430" height="115" name="Pregnancy Ticker" align="middle"...

#45 StephanieMN

• 1,798 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 11:19 PM

Umm I think I might be pregnant after seeing those!! Those are insane! Way to strut your stuff----sexy mama!

#46 1elephant

• VIP Member
          • 15,998 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 11:43 PM

holy #$@&!!!! those are f**king HOTTT!

welcome back :)

#47 JaimeLynne

• VIP Member
            • 4,791 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 12:13 AM

WHOA MOMMA! Those are HOT!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
              "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#48 jajajaja

• VIP Member
              • 9,794 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 12:47 AM

I can not believe a lady just agreed to take these for you on a whim. They are GORGEOUS!!! I absolutely love them. Congratulations...you are truly one lucky woman.
                Happily married since 2008

#49 dragonfly

• 1,820 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 01:18 AM

My photographer was seriously walking around the pool just taking pics of kids swimming in the pool, I stopped her to ask her if she had ever done this kind of shoot, she had never even heard of it before. None of us knew what to do so Everton and I seriously just pretty much pretended we were alone and just acted like ourselves, we then had a serious makeout session, yum. When we finally looked up there were a ton of people on the beach watching, and taking pics of us, we had so much fun and laughed alot. We were all shocked at how well the pictures turned out,

#50 bride_2_b08

• 244 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 02:57 AM

HOLY CRAP!!!! those pictures are AWESOME!!!! congrats :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users