Jump to content
Brandy

Beaches ~ Turks & Caicos Roll Call!

Recommended Posts

Thanks :) Did you put a picture of yours up? Yea, I went with the 10 inch. The one one this i would change is, the pink and the green flowers switched, just because my dress has pink on it, but thats okay. I still love them.
 

Originally Posted by beachbride0519 View Post


Beautiful!!!! I got my flowers as well and they are beautiful. I just wish I had gone with the 10" bouquet instead of 8"...other than that I am more than pleased with the decision to go with wed ideas.com


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll put pics up tonight, when I'm on my IPad it doesn't let me post pictures :( I think your bouquet will be gorgeous and bring out the pink in your dress. Where is the pink in your dress? A sash or something? I actually have a purple sash on my dress

Thanks :) Did you put a picture of yours up? Yea, I went with the 10 inch. The one one this i would change is, the pink and the green flowers switched, just because my dress has pink on it, but thats okay. I still love them.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


The bouquet is beautiful.  I am glad you are as happy as I was.  It is unbelieveable how real it looks.  Wed ideas is great and so easy to work with.

Originally Posted by beachbride0519 View Post


Beautiful!!!! I got my flowers as well and they are beautiful. I just wish I had gone with the 10" bouquet instead of 8"...other than that I am more than pleased with the decision to go with wed ideas.com


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by beachbride0519 View Post

 

I'll put pics up tonight, when I'm on my IPad it doesn't let me post pictures sad.gif

I think your bouquet will be gorgeous and bring out the pink in your dress. Where is the pink in your dress? A sash or something? I actually have a purple sash on my dress

 

 

 

Originally Posted by melissa43 View Post

 

 

The bouquet is beautiful.  I am glad you are as happy as I was.  It is unbelieveable how real it looks.  Wed ideas is great and so easy to work with.

 

 

 

Great! I can't wait to see it! It has pink on the bottom, light pink. Thanks :) I cant wait! Were getting close!!! 

 

 

Thanks !! I know and it almost smells real too! LOL They were great! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Melissa43 - I'm doing the same exact thing as you with my 9 year old son!  I was wondering if you had any additional advise/information.  I am having a hard time deciding between having the wedding shot by the beaches photographer vs TI.  On one hand I love the pictures by TI, but on the other, I can't afford to do both and with no one really there to take pictures I'm worried about not having any photos of the actual ceremony.  Do you know if Beaches lets you purchase single pictures instead of a package?

 

To all Beaches May/June brides, I noticed there are a few on here, is anyone getting Married on or around May 31st?  Anyone else eloping alone?  I know there was a lady inquiring about help with video taping, but the dates don't match up.  If there are others out there needing this help, perhaps we can help each other out?

 

Let me know.

 

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MissKady: 7/6/2011

Bfrisk72: 7/7/2011

Butterfly913: 7/9/11

Barefootidos: 7/29/2011

MrsSylvester-8/10/2011

Trimalusta: 9/24/2011

HandCinTandC: 10/7/2011

KimTerrance-10/13/2011

Michelle-2:  10/21/2011

Nicb1rd: 12/2/2011

Mrszahakos: 12/3/2011

Melissa43: 1/18/2012 

 Lizzdee: 1/21/2012

 Avelyad-1/21/2012

 CandM2012: 2/2012

 Jillvella:  3/10/2012

 Soxi-5/4/2012

 Jessimd-5/5/2012

 Beachbride0519:  5/19/2012

Yaniranina: 05/31/2012

MTruvillio - 6/4/2012  

Urmysunshine: 6/22/2012

Kirsten: 7/7/2012

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by jessimd View Post

 

This is a question for previous brides. We chose the chicken and mahi mahi for our entrees. Does anyone know how the mahi mahi is? Does it have a strong fishy taste?

 

We had the mahi mahi at our wedding dinner, it was so overcooked i didnt even eat it. But, the steak was cooked perfectly and was delicious...however the night before at out rehersal/weclome dinner we had the steak, which was so overcooked it was gross, and we had fish, salmon, i think, that was cooked perfectly. I think it is a crap-shoot. I ordered every steak i got on property ordered to be RARE, since i knew it would come out more like medium.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



So if you like a medium done steak, order rare??

Originally Posted by Lizzdee View Post



We had the mahi mahi at our wedding dinner, it was so overcooked i didnt even eat it. But, the steak was cooked perfectly and was delicious...however the night before at out rehersal/weclome dinner we had the steak, which was so overcooked it was gross, and we had fish, salmon, i think, that was cooked perfectly. I think it is a crap-shoot. I ordered every steak i got on property ordered to be RARE, since i knew it would come out more like medium.



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yaniranina, I doing that also with my 6 year old son. I am getting married may 4. We are having TI do all of our photos, it will be a lot more money, but to me it will be worth it because i love pictures, thats my most important part. I am having beaches do the video taping. Good luck with your planning :) 
 

Originally Posted by yaniranina View Post

Hi Melissa43 - I'm doing the same exact thing as you with my 9 year old son!  I was wondering if you had any additional advise/information.  I am having a hard time deciding between having the wedding shot by the beaches photographer vs TI.  On one hand I love the pictures by TI, but on the other, I can't afford to do both and with no one really there to take pictures I'm worried about not having any photos of the actual ceremony.  Do you know if Beaches lets you purchase single pictures instead of a package?

 

To all Beaches May/June brides, I noticed there are a few on here, is anyone getting Married on or around May 31st?  Anyone else eloping alone?  I know there was a lady inquiring about help with video taping, but the dates don't match up.  If there are others out there needing this help, perhaps we can help each other out?

 

Let me know.

 

Thanks!



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...