Jump to content
Brandy

Beaches ~ Turks & Caicos Roll Call!

Recommended Posts

Thanks :) Did you put a picture of yours up? Yea, I went with the 10 inch. The one one this i would change is, the pink and the green flowers switched, just because my dress has pink on it, but thats okay. I still love them.
 

Originally Posted by beachbride0519 View Post


Beautiful!!!! I got my flowers as well and they are beautiful. I just wish I had gone with the 10" bouquet instead of 8"...other than that I am more than pleased with the decision to go with wed ideas.com


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll put pics up tonight, when I'm on my IPad it doesn't let me post pictures :( I think your bouquet will be gorgeous and bring out the pink in your dress. Where is the pink in your dress? A sash or something? I actually have a purple sash on my dress

Thanks :) Did you put a picture of yours up? Yea, I went with the 10 inch. The one one this i would change is, the pink and the green flowers switched, just because my dress has pink on it, but thats okay. I still love them.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


The bouquet is beautiful.  I am glad you are as happy as I was.  It is unbelieveable how real it looks.  Wed ideas is great and so easy to work with.

Originally Posted by beachbride0519 View Post


Beautiful!!!! I got my flowers as well and they are beautiful. I just wish I had gone with the 10" bouquet instead of 8"...other than that I am more than pleased with the decision to go with wed ideas.com


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by beachbride0519 View Post

 

I'll put pics up tonight, when I'm on my IPad it doesn't let me post pictures sad.gif

I think your bouquet will be gorgeous and bring out the pink in your dress. Where is the pink in your dress? A sash or something? I actually have a purple sash on my dress

 

 

 

Originally Posted by melissa43 View Post

 

 

The bouquet is beautiful.  I am glad you are as happy as I was.  It is unbelieveable how real it looks.  Wed ideas is great and so easy to work with.

 

 

 

Great! I can't wait to see it! It has pink on the bottom, light pink. Thanks :) I cant wait! Were getting close!!! 

 

 

Thanks !! I know and it almost smells real too! LOL They were great! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Melissa43 - I'm doing the same exact thing as you with my 9 year old son!  I was wondering if you had any additional advise/information.  I am having a hard time deciding between having the wedding shot by the beaches photographer vs TI.  On one hand I love the pictures by TI, but on the other, I can't afford to do both and with no one really there to take pictures I'm worried about not having any photos of the actual ceremony.  Do you know if Beaches lets you purchase single pictures instead of a package?

 

To all Beaches May/June brides, I noticed there are a few on here, is anyone getting Married on or around May 31st?  Anyone else eloping alone?  I know there was a lady inquiring about help with video taping, but the dates don't match up.  If there are others out there needing this help, perhaps we can help each other out?

 

Let me know.

 

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MissKady: 7/6/2011

Bfrisk72: 7/7/2011

Butterfly913: 7/9/11

Barefootidos: 7/29/2011

MrsSylvester-8/10/2011

Trimalusta: 9/24/2011

HandCinTandC: 10/7/2011

KimTerrance-10/13/2011

Michelle-2:  10/21/2011

Nicb1rd: 12/2/2011

Mrszahakos: 12/3/2011

Melissa43: 1/18/2012 

 Lizzdee: 1/21/2012

 Avelyad-1/21/2012

 CandM2012: 2/2012

 Jillvella:  3/10/2012

 Soxi-5/4/2012

 Jessimd-5/5/2012

 Beachbride0519:  5/19/2012

Yaniranina: 05/31/2012

MTruvillio - 6/4/2012  

Urmysunshine: 6/22/2012

Kirsten: 7/7/2012

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by jessimd View Post

 

This is a question for previous brides. We chose the chicken and mahi mahi for our entrees. Does anyone know how the mahi mahi is? Does it have a strong fishy taste?

 

We had the mahi mahi at our wedding dinner, it was so overcooked i didnt even eat it. But, the steak was cooked perfectly and was delicious...however the night before at out rehersal/weclome dinner we had the steak, which was so overcooked it was gross, and we had fish, salmon, i think, that was cooked perfectly. I think it is a crap-shoot. I ordered every steak i got on property ordered to be RARE, since i knew it would come out more like medium.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



So if you like a medium done steak, order rare??

Originally Posted by Lizzdee View Post



We had the mahi mahi at our wedding dinner, it was so overcooked i didnt even eat it. But, the steak was cooked perfectly and was delicious...however the night before at out rehersal/weclome dinner we had the steak, which was so overcooked it was gross, and we had fish, salmon, i think, that was cooked perfectly. I think it is a crap-shoot. I ordered every steak i got on property ordered to be RARE, since i knew it would come out more like medium.



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yaniranina, I doing that also with my 6 year old son. I am getting married may 4. We are having TI do all of our photos, it will be a lot more money, but to me it will be worth it because i love pictures, thats my most important part. I am having beaches do the video taping. Good luck with your planning :) 
 

Originally Posted by yaniranina View Post

Hi Melissa43 - I'm doing the same exact thing as you with my 9 year old son!  I was wondering if you had any additional advise/information.  I am having a hard time deciding between having the wedding shot by the beaches photographer vs TI.  On one hand I love the pictures by TI, but on the other, I can't afford to do both and with no one really there to take pictures I'm worried about not having any photos of the actual ceremony.  Do you know if Beaches lets you purchase single pictures instead of a package?

 

To all Beaches May/June brides, I noticed there are a few on here, is anyone getting Married on or around May 31st?  Anyone else eloping alone?  I know there was a lady inquiring about help with video taping, but the dates don't match up.  If there are others out there needing this help, perhaps we can help each other out?

 

Let me know.

 

Thanks!



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • How to login Hotmail? Today I am going to show you how to login to any Hotmail account on Desktop and Mobile. If you have a Hotmail account but you don’t know how to sign in Hotmail, this post helps you login Hotmail easy way with pictures. If you don’t have Hotmail account, of course, let Sign up Hotmail. And now, Here is how to sign in Hotmail.
       
    • I and my partner are going to get married on August 12th. We met each other through a lesbian dating website. Both of us want that day to be a memorable day. We are in confused on which dress to wear for the wedding ceremony. Any suggestion on lesbian wedding dress? I prefer white, whereas my partner prefers of-white. Which one do you think will look good? Should we go for same dress or different one? Share your thoughts.
    • Choose the flower that is matching with the bride and gown dress.
    • Hotmail gmail login: How to change your gmail password and how to delete your Gmail account? GMAIL is the most popular emailing service, with almost had a billion people worldwide logging on every day to check their emails. Google has recently added a number of new updates to make it easier to secure your Gmail, as well as safely deleting your email account. How do you change your password or delete your hotmail account?
    • Việc tìm kiếm một phòng khám bệnh trĩ uy tín sẽ giúp người bệnh giảm bớt được cơn ác mộng đối với căn bệnh này. Bài viết dưới đây sẽ cung cấp giúp các bạn một số những thông tin về phòng khám bệnh trĩ Thái Hà http://benhtrithaiha.com
  • Topics

×