Photo

Beaches ~ Turks & Caicos Roll Call!

• Please log in to reply
2187 replies to this topic

#781 mdcoug

mdcoug
  • 128 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 06:45 PM

Hello everyone,  I am thinking about having my wedding at T&C. For those who had a good number of family, friends, etc.. attend did you book through Beaches or us a TA?

#782 timswifemom

timswifemom
    • 8 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 10:18 AM

Brandy,

Perhaps you should contact BT&C to see where your video is. Perhaps it fell through the cracks.

#783 LaurenMarie

LaurenMarie
      • 86 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 01:55 PM

Hello and welcome, mdcoug!  I would HIGHLY recommend using a TA, especially if you might have a lot of guests traveling.  I used "All About Honeymoons and Destination Weddings" and my TA is great!  All of my guests have her contact info and can call or email her at any time, and she responds very quickly.  She's also Sandals and Beaches certified...she is very helpful and knowledgeable, but not pushy at all.  And it doesn't cost a thing to use a TA!

Anyways, that's just my opinion!  Good luck with your planning!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdcoug 

Hello everyone,  I am thinking about having my wedding at T&C. For those who had a good number of family, friends, etc.. attend did you book through Beaches or us a TA?

#784 melissa43

melissa43
        • 78 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 05:06 AM

Hi,

I agree with LaurenMarie, use a TA.  I was getting incorrect information from the Beaches reps.  The TA's that are Sandals/Beaches certified are very helpful.  They know everything about the promotions and the resorts. 

Originally Posted by LaurenMarie 

Hello and welcome, mdcoug!  I would HIGHLY recommend using a TA, especially if you might have a lot of guests traveling.  I used "All About Honeymoons and Destination Weddings" and my TA is great!  All of my guests have her contact info and can call or email her at any time, and she responds very quickly.  She's also Sandals and Beaches certified...she is very helpful and knowledgeable, but not pushy at all.  And it doesn't cost a thing to use a TA!

Anyways, that's just my opinion!  Good luck with your planning!!

Quote:

#785 A-and-A

A-and-A
          • 14 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 10:03 AM

Hi Girls,

We just got back last night..  Just wanted to let you know that everything was absolutely amazing.  They do a FANTASTIC job… We had our ceremony on the beach and reception at the adult Jacuzzi area (breathtaking view specially at sunset)…. Our theme was chic and natural which we were very happy with, but not matter what you choose it’s going to be BEAUTIFUL.   We had one hour cocktail and hor’derves with a calypso band (they were awesome) and 2 hour reception with the DJ, the food was hands down the best wedding food we’ve ever had….We had the resort’s photography package (not that impressed) but the best decision we’ve ever made was to go with Ileana from Tropical Imaging… It’s worth every penny… You will not regret spending the money.  She’s an amazing artist and so much fun to work with, here is a link to some of our pictures on the brilliant blog..

http://www.brilliant.tc/2011/05/persian-princess-english-gentlemen/

Overall, you will not be disappointed. The staff are amazing, really helpful and great fun.  The island and the resort is beautiful and as for the food and the restaurants, simply the best.

Let me know if you have any specific questions and I’ll gladly help… J

#786 Michelle-2

Michelle-2
            • 310 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 11:19 AM

A-and-A - congratulations!  Love your pictures - you looked stunning!  We are also having Ileana do our pictures in October.  I can't wait. The locations you took your pictures at are beautiful.  Did you suggest the locations, or did you leave it up to Ileana?  Do you have any pictures of your ceremony that were taken by the Beaches photographer?

Beaches Turks & Caicos - October 21, 2011

#787 A-and-A

A-and-A
              • 14 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 12:42 PM

Hi Michelle-2,

Thank you so much!! You will absolutely LOVE your pictures. We left everything up to Ileana since she knows the island much better than us and she kept coming up with brilliant ideas :) but I'm sure if there is a place that you love to have your pictures at, she would gladly go for it.  Unfortunately, we don't have any of the pictures that were taken by the beaches photographer yet!  They're suppose to send them to us.  Will put them up as soon I get them. To be honest there are not that different from other pictures that our friends and family took from us, maybe a couple of nice ones but the rest were average.

Originally Posted by Michelle-2 

A-and-A - congratulations!  Love your pictures - you looked stunning!  We are also having Ileana do our pictures in October.  I can't wait. The locations you took your pictures at are beautiful.  Did you suggest the locations, or did you leave it up to Ileana?  Do you have any pictures of your ceremony that were taken by the Beaches photographer?

#788 Lizzdee

Lizzdee
                • 396 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 02:21 PM

congrats! The photos are beautiful, and you look amazing!!!

Hi Girls,

We just got back last night.. Just wanted to let you know that everything was absolutely amazing. They do a FANTASTIC job… We had our ceremony on the beach and reception at the adult Jacuzzi area (breathtaking view specially at sunset)…. Our theme was chic and natural which we were very happy with, but not matter what you choose it’s going to be BEAUTIFUL. We had one hour cocktail and hor’derves with a calypso band (they were awesome) and 2 hour reception with the DJ, the food was hands down the best wedding food we’ve ever had….We had the resort’s photography package (not that impressed) but the best decision we’ve ever made was to go with Ileana from Tropical Imaging… It’s worth every penny… You will not regret spending the money. She’s an amazing artist and so much fun to work with, here is a link to some of our pictures on the brilliant blog..

http://www.brilliant.tc/2011/05/persian-princess-english-gentlemen/

Overall, you will not be disappointed. The staff are amazing, really helpful and great fun. The island and the resort is beautiful and as for the food and the restaurants, simply the best.

Let me know if you have any specific questions and I’ll gladly help… J

#789 mdcoug

mdcoug
                  • 128 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 05:23 PM

Thank you so much for the info. This is a wonderful site I am glad that I stumble onto it.

#790 mdcoug

mdcoug
                    • 128 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 05:25 PM

A and A,

You look amazing. The photos are awesome!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users