Photo

Beaches ~ Turks & Caicos Roll Call!

• Please log in to reply
2187 replies to this topic

#1801 Lauren6282

Lauren6282
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 08:22 AM

I heard the same about Patrick as well.  I think I will definitely do a TTD shoot with Ileana off of the resort.  Are you doing your shoot the same day as the wedding or are you doing it a day or so after?

#1802 Lauren6282

Lauren6282
    • 9 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 09:14 AM

Also, Does anyone know what type of makeup the Red Lane Spa uses?

#1803 dreamweaver

dreamweaver
      • 14 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 12:21 PM

I heard the same about Patrick as well.  I think I will definitely do a TTD shoot with Ileana off of the resort.  Are you doing your shoot the same day as the wedding or are you doing it a day or so after?  

Lauren, Our ceremony is set for 4:00.......Ileana said the best time for pics in July to include sunset was 4:45-7:45. I decided I really don't want to leave my family for 3 hours and not celebrate until 8pm the day of the wedding.......so, we are doing that time frame the next day! And I thought what a great way to kind of extend the fun of the wedding day.....by getting dressed again!!! :)

#1804 Lauren6282

Lauren6282
        • 9 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by dreamweaver 

Lauren,
          Our ceremony is set for 4:00.......Ileana said the best time for pics in July to include sunset was 4:45-7:45. I decided I really don't want to leave my family for 3 hours and not celebrate until 8pm the day of the wedding.......so, we are doing that time frame the next day! And I thought what a great way to kind of extend the fun of the wedding day.....by getting dressed again!!! :)

My thoughts exactly :) thanks for your help!!  :)

#1805 jburress21

jburress21
          • 187 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 01:53 PM

We are planning on doing it the next day. We are getting married on the May 21st, and arriving on the 17th we will be there the same time as you!:D

#1806 Lauren6282

Lauren6282
            • 9 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 04:36 AM

Originally Posted by jburress21 

We are planning on doing it the next day.

We are getting married on the May 21st, and arriving on the 17th we will be there the same time as you!

That's awesome :) So excited...I can't wait! My TA said that they are renovating the Carribean Village and the French Village in September of this year so it will be all nice and updated

#1807 nsmith439

nsmith439
              • 22 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 10:01 AM

Ladies it sounds like there are a couple of us getting married in may of next year. We should meet up while we are down there.

#1808 blakdeevah

blakdeevah
                • 86 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 10:59 AM

I will be there from 10th to 17th!

#1809 PamBurgan

PamBurgan
                  • 8 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 04:47 PM

My wedding is booked for July 19th at 4 pm! Getting so excited! Anyone else going to be here this day? All my paperwork has been submitted and we are making final plans on the wedding on Friday. Any reviews on the dj??

#1810 nsmith439

nsmith439
                    • 22 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 07:29 PM

I will be there may 7th through the 18th

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users