Photo

JanineA's Planning Thread Finally Here!! **PIC HEAVY**

• Please log in to reply
124 replies to this topic

#21 sunstarsmoon

sunstarsmoon
  • 2,233 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 04:24 AM

wow you have done an amazing job! Have a great Wedding!

July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

#22 slandro06

slandro06
    • 153 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 04:44 AM

Wow, everything looks great! Congrats! :)

#23 Brandy

Brandy
      • 2,628 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 05:16 AM

Oh my goodness Janine! Well worth the wait! I looooooove everything, you did such a fabulous job, your wedding is going to be absolutely gorgeous!  Have fun girly and let us know everything when you get back!!!

#24 JanineA

JanineA
        • 2,482 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 05:28 AM

Thank you, thank you ladies! Msglave I can't believe you fell asleep reading!! I was fall asleeping writing. I kept saying I have to finish I have to finish. I still need to post pics of my inspirations.

Originally Posted by msglave 

Wow! I knew your thread was going to be super detailed. I was eagerly waiting to read the next post while you were posting around midnight. Finally, I fell asleep (with the laptop in the bed) and got up only to finish reading! LOL! You did a wonderful shop! All of your hard work will definitely show! Your guests will be beyond thrilled. Have a perfect wedding and a great trip!

#25 richarsd

richarsd
          • 331 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 05:30 AM

I absolutely love all of you stationary! You've definitely put everything together well. Oh and your shoes!!! Awesome. Goodluck and congrats!

#26 JanineA

JanineA
            • 2,482 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 05:39 AM

My Ceremony Inspiration

Except mine will be ivory colored capiz shells instead of orchids. I was able to find a seller on line who sold single strands. I ordered about 36 with every intention of buying the fishing line at West Marine and making it myself. After exchanging emails back and  forth and talking to him and explaining why I needed so many he and his wife put the curtain together themselves and sent it with a beautiful little note wishing me well on my wedding.

ChuppahFlowers.jpg

My centerpiece Inspiration

My centerpieces will be in low square vases lined with gardenia leaves and consisting of soft pink peonies, purple ranunculuses, purple lisanthus and green hypericum berries. I drew my inspiration from this pic, going for a soft, full romantic look. On either side of the centerpieces will be long glass cylinderical vases with 3 stems of Sabin Dendrovium Orchids submerged in sparkling water with LED lights.

flower1.jpgflower3.jpg

#27 JanineA

JanineA
              • 2,482 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 05:45 AM

Make-up Inspiration

I want to go for a sort of peachy bronze-ish look a little bit on the dewy side but not too much.

makeupidea1.jpgwarm tones.jpg

#28 JetsettinBride

JetsettinBride
                • 299 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 05:50 AM

OMG!! i  This has to be the BEST planning thread I've seen thus far!! AMAZING JOB JanineA! 

#29 JanineA

JanineA
                  • 2,482 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 05:55 AM

Honeymoon

We will be heading to the French Polynesian's "Society Islands" for our honeymoon 4 days on each island (Moorea, Bora Bora, Le Taha'a and Tahiti). I'll definitely be writing a review of all the hotels we stay at while we are there. 

BoraBora.jpgborabora2.jpgborabora3.jpgmoorea.jpg

#30 janapana

janapana
                    • 591 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 06:15 AM

Wow janine, everything looks fantastic. Have an AMAZING time, canĀ“t wait to see the photos when you get back!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users