kriztie707
  • 196 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 05:41 AM

Those look great!

#12 sxcT

sxcT
    • 1,282 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 06:20 AM

Makes sense.  That way ppl have the option.  Thanks!!!

Originally Posted by Brandy 

Thank you so much Ladies!!!!!

For the reason on choosing lanyards hmmmm, I think the main reason is because I prefer lanyards, Ive always used a lanyard for my keys and such and its just easier for me to locate in my large purse full of stuff and my thoughts were it would be easier for people to find in their large beach bags full of stuff and I really didn't think anyone would actually put the wrist coils around their wrist so the lanyard is more versatile you can either wear it around you neck wrap it around your wrist and carry it at least that was my thoughts on the whole thing, I think it just boils down to me not really liking the wrist coils.

#13 zelda062

zelda062
      • 162 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 06:28 AM

Those look great!!

Ok, here is a stupid question.  Do you put in 1 card or 2?  And do you do anything to keep them from moving?

Iberostar Tucan Resort, May 3, 2011

#14 Brandy

Brandy
        • 2,628 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 06:30 AM

Your welcome! Plus people might actually reuse the lanyards for their own personal keys when they return...maybe, just another thought

#15 Brandy

Brandy
          • 2,628 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 06:33 AM

Thanks!

Not a stupid question... you could do a couple different things, you could do a double sided card and if your concerned about them moving you could use glue dots or I like the photo mounting squares they are flat, I probably wont use them though, It doesn't seem like they will move around too much.  I'm getting married at Beaches which is an all inclusive which means you dont need tip money/cash, but I think its a good idea if you are having cash and the key card to make a insert that actually folds in half so you can slip your money in between the folded insert and that way people cant see you have money in there...for safety reasons

Originally Posted by zelda062 

Those look great!!

Ok, here is a stupid question.  Do you put in 1 card or 2?  And do you do anything to keep them from moving?

#16 sxcT

sxcT
            • 1,282 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 07:00 AM

Smart idea about the folded insert.  That makes so much sense.

Originally Posted by Brandy 

Thanks!

Not a stupid question... you could do a couple different things, you could do a double sided card and if your concerned about them moving you could use glue dots or I like the photo mounting squares they are flat, I probably wont use them though, It doesn't seem like they will move around too much.  I'm getting married at Beaches which is an all inclusive which means you dont need tip money/cash, but I think its a good idea if you are having cash and the key card to make a insert that actually folds in half so you can slip your money in between the folded insert and that way people cant see you have money in there...for safety reasons

#17 dmkn77

dmkn77
              • 164 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 08:58 AM

I like to orange lanyards!

#18 surprise4us

surprise4us
                • 119 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 12:46 PM

Hmmm that is a good idea, I had just thought I would use the wrist coils but the laynards are a great idea.  They are really cute!

#19 Teira1031

Teira1031
                  • 766 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 12:59 PM

they look great brandy!

#20 msglave

msglave
                    • 933 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 04:57 PM

These are cute!

The Royal Playa del Carmen 12.11.10 / 46 people + bride & groom attended!!!!!
                      Our keycard holders w/ template & pics
                      www.jadicaandraveyn.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users