Jump to content
KitCat77

Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe

Recommended Posts

Originally Posted by misskay View Post

 

Hi MrsShoretobe

 

I live In Canada right out side Toronto area.... I have also heard that about Mexico but have done some resaerch and as far as I know when going to DR it is leagal as long as you go trough your embassy and do all the translation requirements. DR recommends going through "wedo"  maybe other bride can give more insight to both of us and clear up all this..

 

 

BRIDES PLEASE HELP US !

MissKay, I'm not certain about Canada as I live in NY but for the same reason that they want to give you an early ceremony time is exactly why my fiance and I decided to just get married legally here and have a symbolic ceremony out in DR. It was just easier and i don't have to worry about depending on the judge and perhaps having my time moved in an emergency. it just seems to be less stress for me and that's the whole point of us having a dw. We will probably go to the courthouse right before we leave to DR and keep it a secret.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by misskay View Post

 

Hi MrsShoretobe

 

I live In Canada right out side Toronto area.... I have also heard that about Mexico but have done some resaerch and as far as I know when going to DR it is leagal as long as you go trough your embassy and do all the translation requirements. DR recommends going through "wedo"  maybe other bride can give more insight to both of us and clear up all this..

 

 

BRIDES PLEASE HELP US !

 

Originally Posted by MissJali View Post

 

MissKay, I'm not certain about Canada as I live in NY but for the same reason that they want to give you an early ceremony time is exactly why my fiance and I decided to just get married legally here and have a symbolic ceremony out in DR. It was just easier and i don't have to worry about depending on the judge and perhaps having my time moved in an emergency. it just seems to be less stress for me and that's the whole point of us having a dw. We will probably go to the courthouse right before we leave to DR and keep it a secret.

EXACTLY! The less we nutty brides have to worry about the better BangHead.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Misskay, I personally would go with the later time (2 PM), as I would not be able to get ready (hair, makeup, etc.) by noon. I was originally offered a time of 11AM and insisted on a later time (although it will only be a symbolic ceremony). I also worried about what will my guests and I would do during the time between the ceremony and reception if we had several hours to waste. The girls wouldn't want to swim (and ruin their hair and makeup), so it would be a looong day in the heat. Food for thought....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi ladies,

 

I have the Strawberry Passion package.  Does anyone know if the huppa is included in this package? If not, does anyone have prices for huppa?

 

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by nykat57 View Post

 

Hi ladies,

 

I have the Strawberry Passion package.  Does anyone know if the huppa is included in this package? If not, does anyone have prices for huppa?

 

Thanks

It doesnt list it as included, so might want to check with your resort cord. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know I am harping on this, but it is because NOONE at the resort can give me answers on flowers. I have vases for 5 tables to fill, but even Susana says she doesnt know how much it will cost. Does anyone have a clue as to how much just a bushel of flowers for 5 tables would be? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by nykat57 View Post

 

Hi ladies,

 

I have the Strawberry Passion package.  Does anyone know if the huppa is included in this package? If not, does anyone have prices for huppa?

 

Thanks

Hi, huppa is not included in the strawberry package. I am not sure about the price as we have decided to have a palm tree arch instead of the huppa. Palm tree arch is $85.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by MrsShoreytobe View Post

 

 

EXACTLY! The less we nutty brides have to worry about the better BangHead.gif

 

MrsShoreytobe

 

That is the funniest emoticon I've ever seen! And so fitting!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by NettyD View Post

 

 

MrsShoreytobe

 

That is the funniest emoticon I've ever seen! And so fitting!!! 

lol this is how I feel sometimes HAHA!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • i was 100% happy with my cake! it was the most amazing cake and when i travel down again i will be requesting a smaller size cake than the one she made me for my 25th anniversary renewal.  I did everything by FB messanger and Paypal! she is on point with her cakes and running her business! I give her 5 Stars and then some! Thank you for making my day amazing!
    • Did you have to contact photo editing services?
    • I purchased a suit from Studio Suits in spring 2019.  I looked around everywhere because I was looking for a specific color which wasn't easy to find, so when I found it on their website I read all the info on their website where they claim to deliver high quality suits, premium material, great tailoring, etc. It couldn't be more false. First of all the company is from INDIA and you won't find out until you receive the package. You order from Stu Suits and receive the package from Harry Suits. I received a suit that was at least two sizes bigger, the shoulders where different one from another, the hamming on the ankles was visible and poorly done.The quality of the fabric was extremely mediocre. The lining looked and felt cheap, no attention to details and no mention anywhere of the kind of material.  When I placed the order I did not receive any welcoming email, but simply one stating my measurements were  not correct and I needed to pay for a trial suit 99$. I re took the measurements and confirmed them. They simply replied saying "all sales are final". When I placed the order they said it would take them 6 weeks to deliver the "custom made suit". I received it within ten days, why? because it wasn't custom at all. I can't stress enough how bad the quality of their product and service is. There are so many other services that can deliver so much better quality for less than what this con company asks for. Hope this can help you folks
    • Karla Casillas is dishonest and a liar . DO NOT USE her . She will be the missing wedding planner on your wedding day . After being paid in full she did not show up and texted  that she is sick . We had to take over  to save the wedding of 150 guests at Grand Velas . Cabo  MISSING WEDDING PLANNER.
    • You might consider underground studio Puerto Vallarta. They are a young coupe doing an excellent Job at affordable rates.
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...