CamLovesJA

Beach Wedding pics and ideas

Where do you ladies shop for the chair sashes and starfish? 

I'd love to have decorations like it, but I don't know where to go and shop. 

Originally Posted by butterflyaniam View Post

I love those chairs:

imageb0472.jpg

Really like the parasols and the starfish idea. Just trying to figure out how to get everything down there. To many ideas but I am worried about the cost too. I was looking into have them do everything but seems like to much money.

Shelgal, I am having the same problem.  Its hard to figure out what to pay for and what to do yourself.  Did you ladies who brought their own sashes for the chairs set them up themselves? or have the resort do it?  I think that my resort charges me either way

Bride81, I think they wil charge you a fee about $1or 2 for setting them up. I read that somewhere on here. I talked to a friend who went to hjer nieces wedding. She said she bought some luggage from salvation army to bring down oot bags and stuff. Then she left it there with a note to throw it away. So I might be doing that with at least one bag. Good Luck.

You can easily make the starfish for the aisles for $6 a piece.  That is how much mine are costing me to make.  Most places want to charge $12-$15 to buy one!  Hope this helps! :)