• 1,293 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 07:08 PM

Love the colours! Especially the blue!

#33 BrideJan2012

BrideJan2012
      • Site Supporter
      • 13 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 06:56 PM

I ended up personalizing mine by 6mm beads from Walmart and wrote everyones name on fishing line and tied them to the handles. I Had 60 to do and it was too expensive to have them all personally engraved!

#34 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
        • 1,748 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 06:57 PM

I would love to see a picture... it sounds like you did a TON of work but would love to see the idea!!!

Originally Posted by BrideJan2012 

I ended up personalizing mine by 6mm beads from Walmart and wrote everyones name on fishing line and tied them to the handles. I Had 60 to do and it was too expensive to have them all personally engraved!

#35 Leah2012

Leah2012
          • 154 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 07:10 PM

I too would love to see a picture. Trying to visualize this in my head and it seems wonderful!

#36 Leah2012

Leah2012
            • 154 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 07:13 PM

What a great tip! Thank you so much! I had no idea this could be done!!

Originally Posted by DramaticAnnie 

Canadian Tire has an awesome thing called Sale Alerts on their website - go to Canadian Tire's website and sign up for an account with them. You can't buy things online but you'll get the flier in your email etc. The best thing is you can go to your product you're interested in (for example the 20oz. Bubba Keg mini mugs) and then click ADD SALE ALERT... Then when the product is coming up on sale that week it will send you an email a couple of days before the sale starts letting you know "Your product is coming up on sale at Canadian Tire". I have the bubba mugs on my sale alert list along with a couple of other things I've been able to buy once they came on sale and then remove off my list. LOVE this option. Why don't more websites have this option??

Also, I've only had them on my sale alert thing for maybe 3 months at the most and they have gone on sale twice during that time for $4.99 each. The first time I went they only had like a couple in, so I just got a raincheck for the rest I wanted and went in a couple weeks later and picked them up :)

Happy Shopping!

#37 Laurelyn

Laurelyn
              • 215 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 07:57 PM

Such a great idea!  I really didn't want writing all over mine so that way people would still use them after the wedding and now to wait for bubba kegs to go on sale...

#38 Peach

Peach
                • 1,293 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 08:07 PM

Alright, so I signed up for the notification from Canadian Tire - it was SO easy... what a simple way to save a bunch of money! And so convenient! What a fabulous trip - thank you!

#39 Laurelyn

Laurelyn
                  • 215 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 05:46 PM

Hope no one lives in my area but looks like the bubba kegs are going on sale tomorrow at canadian tire :)

#40 Leah2012

Leah2012
                    • 154 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 07:10 PM

Haha I love it! I don't think I live in your area because I didn't get a notification. How much are they going on sale for??

Originally Posted by Laurelyn 

Hope no one lives in my area but looks like the bubba kegs are going on sale tomorrow at canadian tire :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users