Photo

Still Can't Download Attachments

• Please log in to reply
122 replies to this topic

#1 Ms.H

Ms.H
  • 169 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 06:23 AM

Hi, I'm just wondering how come I can't open attachements. I've been a junior member for a few days and still nothing. I read a few posts saying that sometimes it takes a day or two, but I think its been closer to a week for me.

Thanks, dont mean to be a pain in the butt, just excited to start downloading templates.

#2 snow88

snow88
    • 181 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 09:22 AM

They update it manually.  They will get to it soon.  One of the moderators just had a baby so they have been pretty busy.  I know I got all excited too and asked: ouch!  I had a bit of an headache and totally forgot that it takes awhile and asked about it.  There has been one attachment that I have been wanting to open for awhile now.

Congratulations on your wedding.  Hopefully, you'll get it soon.

#3 Ms.H

Ms.H
      • 169 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 11:42 AM

Thanks for the info! I'm trying my best to be patient!

#4 adcarter41

adcarter41
        • 188 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 12:44 PM

This is good to know. I was wondering the same thing. I thought it was just automatic. I've got a whole list of docs I've been waiting to download :)

#5 L&J

L&J
          • 153 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 07:50 AM

I was wondering the same thing. I was so excited to reach 150 and I still can't see attachments. I hope they update it soon because I leave for our wedding next eek and I need the hangover kit tags!!

Tensing Pen, Negril Jamaica, November 13th, 2010

#6 JenK

JenK
            • 302 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 11:25 AM

I am a junior member and was previously able to open attachements. I tried today with a few different attachments and I am unable to. I am wondering if there is a glitch?

#7 Amiep603

Amiep603
              • 184 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 01:35 PM

me too  cant open anything

#8 82turtles

82turtles
                • 297 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 09:01 AM

Anyone know if there are issues with downloading in general? I hit 150 posts a week ago and still can't download attachmentsl. Trying to be patient and there's really no rush for me, so it's not a big deal, but was more or less wondering how long it takes? Save me from trying each day and being disappointed!! lol

#9 JenK

JenK
                  • 302 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 09:33 AM

I'm finding that I can open some attachements and not others....strange....

#10 82turtles

82turtles
                    • 297 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 09:59 AM

Just saw on another post that lots of ladies are having issues downloading files (people with 200-300 posts, even an elite member with nearly 6000). Must be a bigger issue. One of the girls said she was going to contact a moderator or Tammy, so hopefully it's resolved soon. Just thought I'd let ya know!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users