Photo

Stressing out...

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 Jerzzygirl

Jerzzygirl
  • 203 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 10:41 PM

I feel so over whelmed and so stressed out and I didnt want my destination wedding to be like this. I have been sick the last few weeks,I have been diagnosed with anemia and the dr is treating me with IV therapy 3 days a week at the hospital. I am so busy at work and I have NOTHING done for my wedding and I leave in 7 weeks!!!! You girls are all so organized. I am worried about everything and now there is a hurricane. It will all work out right?

#2 Spazz

Spazz
    • VIP Member
    • 10,482 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 11:57 PM

I'm so sorry to hear you're sick. No matter what, your wedding will be great. But we can help you with whatever you need...just tell us! What do you still need to get done?

#3 *JillD*

*JillD*
      • 5,112 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 11:57 PM

Don't worry, everything will work out and if you don't have time to finish the minor details don't worry about it, no one will know if you didn't finish one last DIY project, or if you didn't have a chance to do programs, etc...

Your wedding will be beautiful!

#4 cessyboston

cessyboston
        • VIP Member
        • 2,096 posts

Posted 18 August 2007 - 06:59 AM

no worries it will be amzing...everything falls into place......just think you have not over done anything it will be about you too.....
          Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

#5 Wisco4

Wisco4
          • 666 posts

Posted 18 August 2007 - 08:26 AM

7 weeks is a good chunk of time. What do you have left? Do you have any bridesmaids or family members that can lend a hand?
            ~Amanda

#6 Heidi

Heidi
            • 2,642 posts

Posted 18 August 2007 - 09:58 AM

You still have time! What do you have to do still? Is there anything I can do to help??
              Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#7 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
              • 26,161 posts

Posted 18 August 2007 - 10:02 AM

Focus on getting better, mostly everything else can wait. You do still have almost 2 months which is tons of time really. What do you still need to do?

#8 Christine

Christine
                • VIP Member
                • 21,514 posts
                • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
                • Wedding Location:Napa, California
                • LocationReno, NV

Posted 18 August 2007 - 10:08 AM

don't worry about the hurricane, ocho rios is on the north side of the island which will probably not really get hit...and quite honestly you don't have to do any of the diy stuff, its beautiful in ocho rios just go and have an amazing time with your family and friends.
                Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#9 Jenn

Jenn
                • 1,557 posts

Posted 18 August 2007 - 11:38 AM

Try not to stress, just focus on getting well! 7 weeks is plenty of time to get stuff done, just focus on one thing at a time, and ask for help if you need it! What do you still need to work on? Can we help with anything? I'm in Philly... we could have a big crafting day in the area

#10 Spazz

Spazz
                  • VIP Member
                  • 10,482 posts

Posted 18 August 2007 - 01:12 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Hopels
                    Try not to stress, just focus on getting well! 7 weeks is plenty of time to get stuff done, just focus on one thing at a time, and ask for help if you need it! What do you still need to work on? Can we help with anything? I'm in Philly... we could have a big crafting day in the area
                    I'm right over the bridge from Jersey, we could definitely all meet up and help you out. Let us know!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users