Very cute. Almost to 150 posts now.
OOT Bag & Trip Info Pack
Posted 12 March 2011 - 07:35 AM
Thanks and Great Job!
The Couples Resort - Tower Isle
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Posted 21 March 2011 - 08:57 AM
how are you going to see the templates? i want too as well
i really want the spanish translation one... does anyone have it?
Posted 29 March 2011 - 07:48 AM
I am not able to open the templates that you have, is there anyway you could email them to me at
Trip Info Pack â€“ Itâ€™s going out a month before we leave with 2 luggage tags for each person . I borrowed someoneâ€™s huge info sheet and changed it into a brochure after being told â€œauto workers donâ€™t readâ€ by a couple of the guys coming.
OOT bags â€“ As soon as my mom learned about an â€œOOT Bagâ€ she started going overboardâ€¦
Tote bags Amazon $3.99
Bucket hats Michaels & Dollarama $2.29 & $1.50
In Sickness and In Health
Also in each bag is a welcome letter, wedding day plan, key Spanish phrases translation sheet, Things to know note, and guest listing with a spot to write room numbers (vistaprint, large postcard).
**Most of my templates were borrowed from other BDW girls, so thanks for all your help!
Posted 18 April 2011 - 04:51 AM
Ladies there is a great program free on the internet to make your own labels. It is called Maestro and you get the program free when you order any of their labels. I'm using them for my chapstick and return address labels. It is very easy to use and you can even use the program in the trial mode as long as you like before making any purchases.
Posted 18 April 2011 - 05:09 AM
Definitely bookmarking this one. This has been JUST what I've been looking for! Thanks!
Posted 18 April 2011 - 05:33 AM
Okay so for our OOT Bags (we are considering this our Favor to our guests along with a cigar rolling class) we really wanted to keep it practical and by this I mean things our guests will use and don't have to take home with our names and date all over the place. This forum gave me so many ideas so thank you all! I am in the process of putting everything together and I will post pictures once I am done...
Attached to each item will be a favor tag with a unique phrase for each item (stole that idea from here
- Welcome/Thank You Letter personally signed by Bride and Groom
- Resort Brochure
- Map of Punta Cana
- Detailed List of Restaurants
- White Chocolate Starfish with Brown Sugar at the bottom of a cellophane bag tied with Raffia..."Sweet Memories"
- Personalized Lip Balm Tubes..."With Love and Kisses"
- Personalized Lifesavers... "Love Savers" & ingredients reads, "Family, Friends, Love, and Laughter" (Ebay for label and Lot of Lifesavers)
- Deck of Playing Cards (Oriental Trading, for the beach or that rainy day)... "Two of a Kind"
- Wedding Quotes Pen and Note Pad (oriental trading)..."A True Love Story Never Ends"
- Mini Room Spray... "Aroma-nce"
- Wine Charms... (haven't decided what to write for this yet, ANY IDEAS?" (Charm Your Wine, Eat Drink and Be Married, Charmed You Could Be Here, Cheers to Happily Ever After)
- Tissues (oriental trading)... "If You Have an Issue, Here's a Tissue"
- Wrist Coils (Oriental Trading) and Soft Vertical ID/Badge Holders for ROOM KEYS... "To Have and to Hold"
- Hangover Kit (have yet to purchase but will def include)... "In Sickness and in Health"
- Either a Cocktail Mix, Local Coffee Pack, or Local Liquor souvenir... "Love at First Sip"
AND for my nieces, aka My Flower Girl and Ring Bearess... I am making them their own OOT Bags with the following contents:
- Pink Flower Camera (Knot.com)
- Lip Balm Tube
- Loves Saver
- White Chocolate Starfish
- Flip Flop Gummies (oriental)
- Love and Peace Silly Bandz
- Tic Tac Toe Beach Towel, includes X and O games pieces (Oriental)
- Pearl Charm Bracelet (Ebay)
Posted 18 April 2011 - 06:05 AM
Thanks for all the details - this will definetly come in handy in about a month or so for me
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users