• Please log in to reply
151 replies to this topic

#81 kat2012

kat2012
  • 602 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 05:10 PM

I LOVE movado watch!! I have two myself :D

Originally Posted by monicak 

I got him a Movado watch; he LOVED it!!!

#82 Peach

Peach
    • 1,293 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 05:43 PM

I think the watch is a great idea... maybe for our 1 year gift :)

#83 MichCraw

MichCraw
      • 369 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 05:39 AM

I just did a boudoir shoot, was going to get him a watch.. but just didn't think his reaction would be the same as getting an photo album. Photographers literally charge an arm and a leg!!! The least expensive I found was 350$ no makeup no hair .. in return a mini album with 10 pictures.. but no cd or prints. Then I came across a photographer who calls her sessions " glamour sessions" .. she specializes in pin up models.. however I told her I didn't want to look like a pin up ... just classic & sexy ... she did my makeup and hair very simple, she has her own studio ... I had no retouching done, got the CD right away with over 125 photos to choose from.... 150$ tax included!! I paid 35 $ for the album online.. and I can't wait to see the finished product! Best idea i've had concerning my wedding yet!!!

#84 kat2012

kat2012
        • 602 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 06:07 AM

Wow that is a great find!!!! :D

Originally Posted by MichCraw 

I just did a boudoir shoot, was going to get him a watch.. but just didn't think his reaction would be the same as getting an photo album. Photographers literally charge an arm and a leg!!! The least expensive I found was 350$ no makeup no hair .. in return a mini album with 10 pictures.. but no cd or prints. Then I came across a photographer who calls her sessions " glamour sessions" .. she specializes in pin up models.. however I told her I didn't want to look like a pin up ... just classic & sexy ... she did my makeup and hair very simple, she has her own studio ... I had no retouching done, got the CD right away with over 125 photos to choose from.... 150$ tax included!! I paid 35 $ for the album online.. and I can't wait to see the finished product! Best idea i've had concerning my wedding yet!!!

#85 asiamarie1

asiamarie1
          • 239 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 05:05 AM

That's a great price would you mine telling me where she is located. I am assuming near you in Montreal? I don't live that far from Montreal and this is a gift I have definitely thought about doing, and with that price it's worth it! On another note I am also having my wedding at the Majestic Colonial but not until December 2012. I totally would be interested in hearing all about yours when you get back!!

Originally Posted by MichCraw 

#86 MichCraw

MichCraw
            • 369 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 04:05 PM

Will be my pleasure as for the photographer, she is in downtown montreal, i'll find the website and share it with you!

Originally Posted by asiamarie1 

That's a great price would you mine telling me where she is located. I am assuming near you in Montreal? I don't live that far from Montreal and this is a gift I have definitely thought about doing, and with that price it's worth it! On another note I am also having my wedding at the Majestic Colonial but not until December 2012. I totally would be interested in hearing all about yours when you get back!!

#87 kat2012

kat2012
              • 602 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 05:51 AM

$15 for $50 Worth of Photo Books, Cards, and More from Mixbook http://www.groupon.com/deals/mixbook-1-ottawa?utm_campaign=UserReferral&utm_medium=email&utm_source=uu4330386

Here is the photobook, I got one, can be useful for those who just got a cd and not a photobook fromt heir photographers :D

#88 Milly11

Milly11
                • 33 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 07:50 AM

I will also do a boudoir album. Since I am tight on money I will have my best friend take pictures of me I will just get an album. I was thinking of getting a professional photographer but when I checked prices I decided not to.

#89 goddesslv4

goddesslv4
                  • 91 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 04:26 PM

lol may sound stupid but what does it mean? is it a book for pictures?

Originally Posted by kat2012 

$15 for $50 Worth of Photo Books, Cards, and More from Mixbook http://www.groupon.com/deals/mixbook-1-ottawa?utm_campaign=UserReferral&utm_medium=email&utm_source=uu4330386

Here is the photobook, I got one, can be useful for those who just got a cd and not a photobook fromt heir photographers :D

#90 kat2012

kat2012
                    • 602 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 06:15 PM

Ohh no worries you don't :D

It is a book with your pics, so you can look at samples there, but as far as I get your pics will be part of the page :D

You know like those books with pictures that you can buy from books store :D

Originally Posted by goddesslv4 

lol may sound stupid but what does it mean? is it a book for pictures?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users