Sign in to follow this  
Pixie36

Wedding Present for your Husband-To-Be

I just did a boudoir shoot, was going to get him a watch.. but just didn't think his reaction would be the same as getting an photo album. Photographers literally charge an arm and a leg!!! The least expensive I found was 350$ no makeup no hair .. in return a mini album with 10 pictures.. but no cd or prints. Then I came across a photographer who calls her sessions " glamour sessions" .. she specializes in pin up models.. however I told her I didn't want to look like a pin up ... just classic & sexy ... she did my makeup and hair very simple, she has her own studio ... I had no retouching done, got the CD right away with over 125 photos to choose from.... 150$ tax included!! I paid 35 $ for the album online.. and I can't wait to see the finished product! Best idea i've had concerning my wedding yet!!!

Wow that is a great find!!!! :D

Originally Posted by MichCraw View Post

I just did a boudoir shoot, was going to get him a watch.. but just didn't think his reaction would be the same as getting an photo album. Photographers literally charge an arm and a leg!!! The least expensive I found was 350$ no makeup no hair .. in return a mini album with 10 pictures.. but no cd or prints. Then I came across a photographer who calls her sessions " glamour sessions" .. she specializes in pin up models.. however I told her I didn't want to look like a pin up ... just classic & sexy ... she did my makeup and hair very simple, she has her own studio ... I had no retouching done, got the CD right away with over 125 photos to choose from.... 150$ tax included!! I paid 35 $ for the album online.. and I can't wait to see the finished product! Best idea i've had concerning my wedding yet!!!

That's a great price would you mine telling me where she is located. I am assuming near you in Montreal? I don't live that far from Montreal and this is a gift I have definitely thought about doing, and with that price it's worth it! On another note I am also having my wedding at the Majestic Colonial but not until December 2012. I totally would be interested in hearing all about yours when you get back!!

Originally Posted by MichCraw View Post

Will be my pleasure as for the photographer, she is in downtown montreal, i'll find the website and share it with you!

Originally Posted by asiamarie1 View Post

That's a great price would you mine telling me where she is located. I am assuming near you in Montreal? I don't live that far from Montreal and this is a gift I have definitely thought about doing, and with that price it's worth it! On another note I am also having my wedding at the Majestic Colonial but not until December 2012. I totally would be interested in hearing all about yours when you get back!!

I will also do a boudoir album. Since I am tight on money I will have my best friend take pictures of me I will just get an album. I was thinking of getting a professional photographer but when I checked prices I decided not to.

lol may sound stupid but what does it mean? is it a book for pictures?

Originally Posted by kat2012 View Post

$15 for $50 Worth of Photo Books, Cards, and More from Mixbook http://www.groupon.com/deals/mixbook-1-ottawa?utm_campaign=UserReferral&utm_medium=email&utm_source=uu4330386

Here is the photobook, I got one, can be useful for those who just got a cd and not a photobook fromt heir photographers :D

Ohh no worries you don't :D

It is a book with your pics, so you can look at samples there, but as far as I get your pics will be part of the page :D

You know like those books with pictures that you can buy from books store :D

Originally Posted by goddesslv4 View Post

lol may sound stupid but what does it mean? is it a book for pictures?