what did you feel right before you walked down the aisle?

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#51 jajajaja

• VIP Member
  • 9,794 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 12:11 AM

All these makes my poor little heart aflutter. If I get tear eyed reading these stories that must mean I'm in serious trouble the day of! Very cute stories.
    Happily married since 2008

#52 hls140

• 102 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 01:44 PM

I was just thinking that....

Can't keep a dry eye now, its going to get messy on our wedding day!! But, good--tears of joy--messy : )

Thanks for sharing these really special, and personal, stories!

#53 Can'tHardlyWait

• 812 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 10:15 PM

Ladies! You are killing me! Picture this: I am sitting on the couch watching the yankee game with FI and I started reading this thread (don't know how I missed it before)... I start sniffling, he doesnt notice... I start sniffling and wiping my eyes, he starts to notice... I look at him and say " I am going to be a crying mess when you marry me," hes says "you already are a big crying mess and I don't even know why?!?!" ... ahhh, love...

#54 starchild

• Moderators
        • 26,161 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 05:10 AM

That's so cute :o) You may surprise yourself and be composed. The song I picked to walk down the aisle to makes me cry when I listen to it in the car...lol...but I was fine on the big day :o)

#55 Birdie07

• 1,218 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 02:15 AM

Ahhh all these stories making me teary eyed. I was trying to pick music today for me walking down the aisle. and they were making me teary eyed. I can't imagine what a sobby mess I'll be when I actually do it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users