Photo

Trash the Dress Pro Pics!!! (*pic heavy)

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#11 JayKay

JayKay
  • 3,472 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
  • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
  • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 04 June 2011 - 08:40 AM

Great photos! Gives me some inspiration for our TTD!

#12 meeshie77

meeshie77
  • 208 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 10:10 AM

Gorgeous!!!  I hope our photographer has underwater cameras :)

#13 latinive

latinive
    • 179 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 10:54 AM

Beautiful pictures.  You took these outside your resort?  That may be an idea to think about since my resort does not allow outside photographers...

#14 Ems1983

Ems1983
      • 15 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 06:22 PM

Great Pics!!!!!

#15 LisaMatterni

LisaMatterni
        • 718 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 06:34 PM

I love the photos!!! 

#16 mishele81

mishele81
          • 202 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 07:24 PM

Fab pics!!

Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas - April 17, 2012 - 52 booked

#17 viajerajulie

viajerajulie
            • 18 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 07:45 PM

I hope this isn't a totally stupid question, but is there any possibility of salvaging your dress after a TTD shoot? Like, my hubby is super into the whole 'keeping it for the grandkids' concept, but I'd love some beautiful, sexy pictures like the ones pictured here! Any thoughts?

#18 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
              • 789 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 06:34 AM

Hey latinive! I saw your question here and wanted to let you know that most (if not all) TTD (Trash the Dress) shoots are taken outside of the resort. If you need any recommendation for a photographer, my wedding photographer from last year, Del Sol Photography 

Beautiful pictures.  You took these outside your resort?  That may be an idea to think about since my resort does not allow outside photographers...

#19 lololola

lololola
                • 156 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 02:13 PM

Wonderful pictures!

#20 jackie_c

jackie_c
                  • 431 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 08:16 PM

Hi b2b, sorry I missed your question, I haven't logged on much since my big day, but I totally miss all the girls and the pictures.  I was prepared for my dress to be "trashed" but as was the case with a lot of other brides, my dress ended up in perfect condition afterwards.   Actually, it was in even better condition because it was so clean after the shoot, and it had a dirty train before that.  The only thing I broke was the tiny hook at the top of the zipper at the back when my husband tried to lift me out of the water.  It was only made of a stitch of thread, so it was an easy fix :)

I always found the "keeping it for grandkids" thing a bit odd, as I would not want to have had to wear my mom's dress, or had to hurt her feelings telling her I didn't want to.  Plus there is something special about going dress shopping, and finding "the one" with your family or girlfriends.  I guess it's a beautiful sentiment though.

Originally Posted by viajerajulie 

I hope this isn't a totally stupid question, but is there any possibility of salvaging your dress after a TTD shoot? Like, my hubby is super into the whole 'keeping it for the grandkids' concept, but I'd love some beautiful, sexy pictures like the ones pictured here! Any thoughts?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users