Photo

Private Transportation Company?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 nicdeb928

nicdeb928
  • 293 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 06:27 PM

Hello!  I am looking to arrange private transportation to/from the airport for my wedding guests...I am getting married in Riviera Maya in 8 weeks...many of our 50 guests are arriving around the same time and on the same days...I would like to arrange private transportation to pick them up from the airport and bring them to the resort.  I probabl need a van to hold 5 or more people at a time..Has anyone used an outside transportation compnay? and if so how was your experience...thanks, Nicole

#2 lshaef

lshaef
    • 170 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 05:19 PM

Does your resort have any transportation that you could work a deal with??

I am working with Tropical Wedding Experts and they will be able to provided transportation if the guests choose to use them.  PM me if you are interested in contacting them.

#3 shelbs97

shelbs97
      • 85 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by nicdeb928 

Hello!  I am looking to arrange private transportation to/from the airport for my wedding guests...I am getting married in Riviera Maya in 8 weeks...many of our 50 guests are arriving around the same time and on the same days...I would like to arrange private transportation to pick them up from the airport and bring them to the resort.  I probabl need a van to hold 5 or more people at a time..Has anyone used an outside transportation compnay? and if so how was your experience...thanks, Nicole

Hi Nicole,
        I've used USA transfers 5 or 6 times, they will probably work out a deal with you.
        They've always been extremely accommodating, very professional and polite and always on time or early.

http://www.entertain...t/transfers.cfm

Shelby & Justin - Cancun Palace - May 21, 2011

#4 lalanyc

lalanyc
        • 363 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 10:10 AM

Dangit!  USA transfers is cheaper than the service we with with: yourcancundmc.com!  Wish I'd heard of them sooner!  

Originally Posted by shelbs97 

Hi Nicole,
          I've used USA transfers 5 or 6 times, they will probably work out a deal with you.
          They've always been extremely accommodating, very professional and polite and always on time or early.

http://www.entertain...t/transfers.cfm

#5 wedding decor

wedding decor
          • Banned
          • 109 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 12:08 PM

Just remenber it is a jungle out there ...in the transportation business...if there is a price diference there is a reason...these days any person who has a avan puts upa a company.

Some use old vehicles without all the insurances, some offer water on board, other have a rep. at the airport....many things to consider!!!

#6 arkae

arkae
            • 129 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 12:17 PM

we used lomas, $240 for 17 people return..

#7 lshaef

lshaef
              • 170 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 10:33 AM

Was this round trip or one way?

Originally Posted by arkae 

we used lomas, $240 for 17 people return..

#8 artistique

artistique
                • Banned
                • 190 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 05:33 PM

We've used USA Transfers also and will continue to use them. They have been great to work and their rates are very reasonable. We LOVE to have the private transfer, rather than having multiple people at different hotels on the same transport. :)

Michelle

#9 Future Mrs. M

Future Mrs. M
                  • 319 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 12:01 PM

Who do you guys recommend? We want to make sure our guests are safe but also get a good price.

Originally Posted by wedding decor 

Just remenber it is a jungle out there ...in the transportation business...if there is a price diference there is a reason...these days any person who has a avan puts upa a company.

Some use old vehicles without all the insurances, some offer water on board, other have a rep. at the airport....many things to consider!!!

Wedding Date 11/12/2010- Riviera Maya - Hacienda Tres Rios

#10 shelbs97

shelbs97
                    • 85 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 10:06 AM

USA Transfers is very reasonably priced and I can tell you from using them multiple times, they are awesome.  Their drivers are friendly, their vehicles are new, clean and nice.  Typically we've been transported in a passenger van but we've also been in a sedan before.  They've always been on time, usually early.  And they've never given me a hard time when I've emailed to change the pickup time on our return to the airport.  Very easy to deal with, and they don't make you pay ahead of time on a credit card.  The first time I used them was about 7 years ago and the last time was last month.  They're consistently good.
                      If you were to go to the forums on tripadvisor.com, you'll see a lot of people recommend them.

Originally Posted by Future Mrs. M 

Who do you guys recommend? We want to make sure our guests are safe but also get a good price.

Shelby & Justin - Cancun Palace - May 21, 2011

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users