Photo

Pashminas - Pioneer Group

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#11 kingshead

kingshead
  • 33 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 12:28 PM

Just had my nephew pick up 2 dozen pashminas from Pioneer Group when he was in New York. I also dealt with Daniel...he really was awesome. I got a selection of colours and they are really pretty! You can pick the colours online at http://www.pioneergroup27.com/ .Can't believe how cheap $26 USD per dozen. Definately a steal.

#12 niajs

niajs
    • 214 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 05:56 AM

I would love to get pashminas for our ladies. Any UK brides know anywhere to get them cheaply?

And to all - do they really bulk up your luggage?!

#13 SassyCass

SassyCass
      • 155 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 12:13 AM

Thanks!  Definitely bookmarked these!

#14 Jessie

Jessie
        • 231 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 10:34 AM

Thanks...I will definitely check out their website!

#15 dominiqueamber

dominiqueamber
          • 923 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 05:36 AM

So you can buy from them and pick up in NY?

#16 jystar13

jystar13
            • 185 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 08:52 PM

i just got my pashminas from pioneer group today, i love them... i ordered 3 dozen, green/black/blue... i am so excited to have them for the reception, daniel was great to work with, i definitely recommend this company! 

now sapphire riviera cancun - february 19, 2011 - 63 booked :)

#17 papertaco

papertaco
              • 18 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 08:37 AM

This might be a dumb question but... are you guys planning to buy them all the same colour? anyone buying them according to their wedding colours?

#18 YIweddings

YIweddings
                • 173 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 11:07 AM

i purchased mine based on my wedding colours (red and aqua).  No matter what colour I get it won't match everyone's outfits so I got the colours I wanted plus a few for myself.

I'm in Canada and was still able to order from Pioneer group.  Their emails (spelling, grammar, lack of complete sentences) left me a bit nervous but someone else had ordered for me before and had them shipped to me so I knew I was happy with the quality.

They didn't have any more of the shade of aqua I wanted but they had enough variety that I'm happy with the colour I got.  With shipping and the exchange rate they came to about $3.87 each which is great and I didn't have to pay duty at the border when I picked them up!!!

Soon to be Mrs. Kramer

#19 papertaco

papertaco
                  • 18 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 11:11 AM

thanks for the info. I'm in Toronto, did you go to buffalo to pick them up? (I asked because you mentioned the border).

Originally Posted by YIweddings 

i purchased mine based on my wedding colours (red and aqua).  No matter what colour I get it won't match everyone's outfits so I got the colours I wanted plus a few for myself.

I'm in Canada and was still able to order from Pioneer group.  Their emails (spelling, grammar, lack of complete sentences) left me a bit nervous but someone else had ordered for me before and had them shipped to me so I knew I was happy with the quality.

They didn't have any more of the shade of aqua I wanted but they had enough variety that I'm happy with the colour I got.  With shipping and the exchange rate they came to about $3.87 each which is great and I didn't have to pay duty at the border when I picked them up!!!

#20 YIweddings

YIweddings
                    • 173 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 11:38 AM

Hi Papertaco.

I'm in Thunder Bay and we're about 40 minutes away from Minnesota.  We ship items to the border store and pick them up.  It's not too long of a trip but I only do it a couple times a year. We don't have a great selection in town and we can get better prices in the US, there are also no large cities less than 8 hours away from us in Canada.

Soon to be Mrs. Kramer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users