Sign in to follow this  
t1219

Pashminas - Pioneer Group

Originally Posted by YIweddings View Post

Hi Papertaco.

I'm in Thunder Bay and we're about 40 minutes away from Minnesota.  We ship items to the border store and pick them up.  It's not too long of a trip but I only do it a couple times a year. We don't have a great selection in town and we can get better prices in the US, there are also no large cities less than 8 hours away from us in Canada.

Thanks for the info on pricing. I'm still debating pashminas. How long did it take for your order?

Thank goodness for the internet for your wedding shopping and planning, my FI was working in Fort Frances for a year and it was a big deal to have the time to drive to the big city of Thunder Bay. It's great that you can ship to the border shop.

Hey Papertaco! 

I ordered mine all in the same color/print.  I don't really have wedding colors, but think they'll go well.  Danny's a hoot to work with, he's quite the joker. 

Does anyone know where in NYC they are located?

I live in Manhattan and I would love to do an in store pick up.

Please, please, please let me know if you have this info.

V

Hi!

Which place did you go to?  Pioneer Group?

Originally Posted by Ravywedding View Post

Girls! If you are in NYC, head to the wholesale district and avoid shipping costs. I just got back and picked up 2 dozen sunglasses for the guys. They were $10-$12/dozen and you could get good-quality leather cases. Their inventory is H-U-G-E!! The pashminas were $26/dozen and the summer scarves were $24/dozen. As far as minimum, in-store, you couldn't break a set, so I guess it would be your minimum.

Would definitely recommend to check this place out, good deal!

Hi - I read somewhere on here that the Pioneer Group is at 24 West 27th Street, between Broadway and 6th Ave.

Originally Posted by vcwedding2011 View Post

Does anyone know where in NYC they are located?

I live in Manhattan and I would love to do an in store pick up.

Please, please, please let me know if you have this info.

V