Sign in to follow this  
nsblum

Turks & Caicos Wedding is OVER- now what?!?!

Hi everyone, I am just reaching out for some support. I know it may sound silly, but our wedding was 2 months ago at The Somerset. I am so sad it's over, and I think about it daily. I actually am trying NOT to think about it, because it just makes me sad. All the planning, and it went sooo fast. Did this happen to anyone else? Is this normal? Does anyone have any advice or suggestions for me? I think we are planning a trip back down there for October, before the room rates go up for a "Trash the Dress" session. I am just looking for any excuse to get back into my gown! Am I so pathetic? =) Thanks!

Ahhhhhhh.....I understand the feeling.  I was married in Aruba one month ago and I've been going thru a little withdrawal.  Now I have so much more time on my hands and I'm looking for a hobby! We have so many beautiful memories from our wedding and our time on the island.

Nsblum, perhaps you can take comfort in helping me. My wedding is scheduled at the Somerset in a little over two months. (November 13th). It would really be great to connect with another Somerset bride as there are so few on here, and even fewer who come back after to write about their experience, give advice, etc. I have tons of questions for you.....if you're up for it. 

Originally Posted by hockeymom97 View Post

Janine - maybe you need to invite nsblum to your wedding so she can relive it, LOL! She can be your WC :)

LOL!

YES YES YES! I'm in! I do event planning here in NY and I told Janine that if she wanted me, I'd do it for free and just have her pay my air and hotel. I WOULD LOVE TO GO. Janine is my buddy now! WOOHOO! hahah.