Photo

Need help with my Save the Date! Please!

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 MandyB

MandyB
  • 43 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 03:01 PM

Hello,

I just received my save the date tiles from a lady on etsy and I LOVE them!  The only problem is that I need to include more information somehow...  I was thinking maybe having a postcard printed with our travel agent's information, location of wedding, etc.  I am not artsy at all, so I would really appreciate any ideas.

Thanks,

Mandy

IMG_0187.jpg

#2 MandyB

MandyB
    • 43 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 03:04 PM

Wow that picture was huge!  Let me try it again....Sorry!

IMG_0187-1.jpg

#3 JanineA

JanineA
      • 2,482 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 03:09 PM

I think its super cute!! How are you going to send it out? Perhaps if you wrap it in a beautiful piece of tissue paper (you know the kind you put in gift bags) maybe in a turquoise blue (to match the little bit of ocean around the palm tree) and put it inside like a pouch, or even a little gift box (think the size of like a tiffany's jewelry box and on top you could have a little card that reads "Please save the Date", your location and the TA's info.

#4 JanineA

JanineA
        • 2,482 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 03:21 PM

Ooooh I even thought of something better you could put a tag on the box, like if you tied the box with ribbon and then put a small gift tag through the ribbon and on the gift tag it could have Please save the Date and all the other info. And the tags are super easy to get.....you can make them yourself or I've even seen some on theknotshop.com with palm trees. I think bea-coup.com has some you can get them made practically anywhere for super cheap!

#5 Mrs. Williams

Mrs. Williams
          • 284 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 07:57 AM

I like the tag idea.  Get some pretty ribbon from JoAnn's or Michaels and then add the tag.  The tag could have "Save the Date" on the front and on the back you could put your wedding website and that way the guests will know to go there and all of your information about travel and accommodations could be on the website.

#6 Amanda+Dave

Amanda+Dave
            • 509 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 09:11 AM

very unique STDs

#7 HazelsMelody

HazelsMelody
              • 169 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 07:22 AM

I think what I'd do is cut a piece of coloured card the same size as the tile (not sure how big they are) and write on the other info you want to include, and wrap it white tissue paper tied with a ribbon of your wedding colours and then in an envelope. I like the gift box idea too, but that would all depend on your budget too.

Very cool idea, very unique!

Iberostar Varadero
                25 March 2011
                Bride & Groom and kids + 20 booked.

#8 gabishort34

gabishort34
                • 80 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 08:39 AM

That is so cute. I would make post cards on vista print with all the travel agents info on it! I havent done mine yet but I heard that Vista Print has such good deals!

#9 Raazzy5711

Raazzy5711
                  • 217 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 09:36 PM

I like the tag idea!

#10 want2gosouth

want2gosouth
                    • 155 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 08:15 AM

OMG...those are the cutest ever!!! I think doing a little gift tag would suffice!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users