Zuniga Deco Cancun - Prices

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#11 CynLovesLuis

CynLovesLuis
  • Banned
  • 223 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 04:28 PM

yup they do a whole lot--- i'm pretty anything you give them (a picture) they come close to it...

Originally Posted by TheFutureWagners 

pretty awesome- and they do reg floral centerpieces too, right?

#12 JennW818

JennW818
    • 267 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 08:41 AM

Has anyone worked with Lily?  I emailed her and she never responded.  Is it usually a long wait time before you hear back from someone there? 

Jenn & Len - May 13, 2011 Moon Palace http://www.theweddin.../33762.png'></a>

#13 skadow

skadow
      • Banned
      • 1,853 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 08:49 AM

I am working with her now. I would say it takes about a week for her to get back to me via email. per email! Even if the email has one question. She is always very nice but jeez. I called her the other day and see answered so she is at her desk. I dunno.

I didn't get to talk to her tho because my cell phone had horrible reception. Maybe I'll try again today.

#14 JennW818

JennW818
        • 267 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 08:55 AM

Okay, thanks.  I emailed her on Monday or Tuesday for the first time.  I'm in no rush, just got nervous when she didn't reply. 

Originally Posted by skadow 

I am working with her now. I would say it takes about a week for her to get back to me via email. per email! Even if the email has one question. She is always very nice but jeez. I called her the other day and see answered so she is at her desk. I dunno.

I didn't get to talk to her tho because my cell phone had horrible reception. Maybe I'll try again today.

#15 skadow

skadow
          • Banned
          • 1,853 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 08:59 AM

Try to get as much as you can into one email. I would send mult with 1 question in each email. Yah....Takes like a week on each question. Hope you started Hella early lol.

What are you looking for from them? Maybe I have a quote from them or something I can give you to help you while you wait hehe.

#16 JennW818

JennW818
            • 267 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 09:17 AM

That's part of the problem.  I have no idea.  I asked her to send me examples of decorations and centerpieces they typically do for outside receptions.  I want to keep it pretty simple (inexpensive).  I definitely like the strings of paper latterns and maybe some candle center pieces...then again, I don't know how they will hold up outside.  I'd really appreciate any information you could share with me.  I need all the ideas I can get! haha!  My email is

Try to get as much as you can into one email. I would send mult with 1 question in each email. Yah....Takes like a week on each question. Hope you started Hella early lol.

What are you looking for from them? Maybe I have a quote from them or something I can give you to help you while you wait hehe.

#17 CynLovesLuis

CynLovesLuis
              • Banned
              • 223 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 12:22 PM

I don't have the ability to post attachments yet but they sent me a quote i'd be happy to pass along if people want to see... it's cynguzman@gmail.com to contact me.

Thanks  :)

#18 Princess402

Princess402
                • 737 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 12:01 PM

Does anyone have an email address or phone number for someone at DecoCancun? I'm at work and I can't get their website to load!

Also, anyone receive pricing for submerged centerpieces? (Thinking 3 or 4 cylinder vases of different sizes, submerged flowers with floating candles on top)

#19 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
                  • 1,917 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by Princess402 

Does anyone have an email address or phone number for someone at DecoCancun? I'm at work and I can't get their website to load!

Also, anyone receive pricing for submerged centerpieces? (Thinking 3 or 4 cylinder vases of different sizes, submerged flowers with floating candles on top)

lily@decocancun.com is the contact.

#20 Alenvret

Alenvret
                    • 2 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 11:05 PM

Hi! I love the Idea with fishbowls and betas.

do you know where and how this could be done around cancun?

We r getting married at Now Jade in November.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users