Photo

Zuniga Deco Cancun - Prices

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#1 Ravywedding

Ravywedding
  • 183 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 01:00 PM

I was hoping to have a post where brides can compare inspiration pics and what prices they were quoted. I've been working with Zuniga for a while and the hardest I've found is knowing whats difficult for them and what is cheaper and easier. I'll start us off!

Simple Crystal Tree.jpgTree (painted darker), hanging crystals and hanging candles - $40

Goldfish Orange and blu centerpiece.jpg

Fishbowl with blue gems in the bottom and a light from the bottom to let the whole thing shine, a nice beta fish and orange petals on the base - $40/each

Beach themed centerpiece.jpg$29

#2 skadow

skadow
    • Banned
    • 1,853 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 01:27 PM

Bamboo.JPG

Candles.JPG

Decor.JPG

Draping.JPG

Description Unit Price Total Price To Match Picture
      Bamboo lights (structures) 4  $          150.00  $                     600.00
      Hanging paper lantern to d©cor dancefloor  (10 mts) 2  $          180.00  $                     360.00

Labor-Load in/load out, transportation 1  $          250.00  $                     250.00

I got the above quote and photos from them. They seem hella expensive. I wanted strings of lanters and the lanterns on a pole, with four stakes/lanters coming out of them. (Viewable in photo)

After getting these prices I am bring down 50 lanterns along with battery lights and fish string. I bought it all for under $100. Plus I can use them for my AHR. I dont mind paying for things ,but I feel the appove prices are just not a good deal.

#3 Future Mrs. M

Future Mrs. M
      • 319 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 08:06 AM

SO the tree painted w/the candles are only $40each? I think that sounds like a good price! Do you agree? I've been quoted crazy prices for just flowers but it could be that they escalated the prices for me. Let me know if it is $40/each and if you think that is a good price or not for the tree w/the candles for centerpieces.

Wedding Date 11/12/2010- Riviera Maya - Hacienda Tres Rios

#4 Ravywedding

Ravywedding
        • 183 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 01:24 PM

Yes, I think it is a good price. The tree that they have is:

Metal Crystal Tree Centerpiece.jpg

#5 TheFutureWagners

TheFutureWagners
          • Banned
          • 2,710 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 04:47 PM

I am looking into them for some centerpieces too.... I think that is a good price for the tree and candles!

#6 msjesslee

msjesslee
            • 165 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 08:51 PM

Thanks for the info. I think I'm going to do my center pieces with deco cancun too!

#7 JennW818

JennW818
              • 267 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 05:12 PM

Hi, does anyone know if deco cancun has a price list?  I have no idea what I want.  Would love to see some general ideas/prices for things they typically do for center pieces and decorations.  I'm not even sure how to contact them.  Do I have to wait for my WC to do that?  I feel so behind in all this planning! Thanks, girls!

Jenn & Len - May 13, 2011 Moon Palace http://www.theweddin.../33762.png'></a>

#8 Ravywedding

Ravywedding
                • 183 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 05:31 PM

Sorry hun, no price list. Just send them inspiration pics and watch them work their magic. You can contact them yourself and don't need your WC to do so.

#9 arkae

arkae
                  • 129 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 12:14 PM

those are beautiful!!!  the prices are ridic at the sensatori azul!!!  these are so affordable

#10 TheFutureWagners

TheFutureWagners
                    • Banned
                    • 2,710 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 09:30 AM

pretty awesome- and they do reg floral centerpieces too, right?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users