Sign in to follow this  
-Kate-

Weddings per day?

We are still trying to figure out where we want to have the wedding and I need some help regarding multiple weddings in a day.

Which resorts hold more than one wedding per day? Which don't?

For those of you that had your wedding at a place that has multiples, does it make a difference? I have visions of a line of weddings set up down a beach. Or worse, all my super smart friends showing up at the wrong one.

I just don't want to feel like a "number" on that day and I feel like knowing there was a wedding an hour before/after mine would make that happen. I want it to feel like humble.gif

Thanks!

riu has 2-3 per day...they have 2 gazebos..

dreams has 1-2 per day. i asked the WC if i could be the only wedding and they accomodated my request because i had a bigger group.

i think sheraton and westin have mostly 1 per day but if they are smaller may have 2..

Hilton only has one wedding per day as does the Sheraton (I think). the Presidente Intyercontinental could have more than one but I don' tthink they do a ton of weddings so it's a good AI to consider.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LALA View Post
We are still trying to figure out where we want to have the wedding and I need some help regarding multiple weddings in a day.

Which resorts hold more than one wedding per day? Which don't?
For those of you that had your wedding at a place that has multiples, does it make a difference? I have visions of a line of weddings set up down a beach. Or worse, all my super smart friends showing up at the wrong one.

I just don't want to feel like a "number" on that day and I feel like knowing there was a wedding an hour before/after mine would make that happen. I want it to feel like humble.gif

Thanks!
I second Tammy's reply. I am a Dreams bride and have requested to be the only bride that day. I have 75 guests.

finisterra only does one per day...

I went to one in riviera maya where it was like a cattle call every hour and it really bothered me because it was so impersonal!