Sign in to follow this  
cindyklassen123

Chair Ribbons

BTW - I have ordered from efavormart (I ordered the sample lot of crinkled taffeta sashes and the sample lot of colored napkins to help me choose my color scheme for the wedding) and they came as ordered and in a timely fashion.

Thank you guys SO much, I really appreciate all the help!  I am hoping to buy them and then sell them on this website when I am finished using them.

I am "attempting" to make message in a bottle invitations, looking for deals on the supplies for those, as well.  Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again!

Try the website below.

http://www.tableclothsfactory.com/tablecloths-Table-Linens-Chair-Covers-Sashes-s/5.htm

They have a bunch of different colors. Sometimes you need to search through colors you don't want to find other colors available. They have turquoise ones that i think i will be buying from this site. Shipping is ok too!

Originally Posted by cindyklassen123 View Post

Thank you guys SO much, I really appreciate all the help!  I am hoping to buy them and then sell them on this website when I am finished using them.

I am "attempting" to make message in a bottle invitations, looking for deals on the supplies for those, as well.  Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again!