@sunnkisseddreams, i love ur invites! nice color coordination. also i was wondering if you still had the print lay out squares for the monogramm?i have made my monogram, but having a hard time lining them all upp evenly in the square in the microsoft so i can fit as many as possible on the paper.tnx

I was torn between ordering my invitations from a professional service or making them myself. Seeing how great yours turned out gives me the confidence to do them myself! I hope I have the same success you did! I do not have access to download the template you used so I need to get to posting! Thank you for sharing! 

Do you have a photo a of next 2 pages?  or could you help us out on what information you included for the STD.  These look amazing, thanks for sharing.  Where did yo get the template from?  Is that a sticker on top with your names on it?

Do you have a photo a of next 2 pages?  or could you help us out on what information you included for the STD.  These look amazing, thanks for sharing.  Where did yo get the template from?  Is that a sticker on top with your names on it?