Help - Brianna dress or Jenna dress!!??

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 andilynn09

• 43 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 09:28 PM

Ladies, I need your help before I make myself crazy!

Attached are pictures of two dresses. The Brianna dress is the dress that remained my favorite throught out try-ons at several stores...it looks a little more beachy than Jenna, and looks a little more like 'me'. The Jenna dress has the fun ruffles but is a little puffier than what I was planning on...but it is also the dress that made me say "omg, I think this is it!" - I almost had to fight back tears when I went into the dressing room to take it off. I know I should probably just buy the OMG dress, but I think I'm just having trouble pulling the trigger on ordering it since the dress is such a big part of the wedding. Crazy, huh?!

These arent the best pictures, and neither dress was in my size....but which one do you like better?

#2 KaytlinJean

• 178 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 09:46 PM

I like the first one better but you look beautiful in both!

#3 sunstarsmoon

• 2,233 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 03:51 AM

I vote for the first one, both are gorgeous

July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

#4 clgriffi7

• Banned
        • 630 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 03:55 AM

Both are beautiful - but I agree that the Brianna is a bit better.  You are definitely a girl that can totally rock the mermaid and I think the Brianna shows that off a bit better (the volume of the ruffles in the Jenna dress make the dress the focal point - whereas you are the star when wearing the Brianna dress).  But you do look great in both, so if Jenna is the one that made you cry then maybe that is a sign.  I would say go back and try both on again and just see which one FEELS right.  When you look at those wedding pictures 20 years from now, which dress can you envision?  Good luck - the great thing is there is no wrong choice here!

#5 Cindy*

• 2,655 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 04:04 AM

I love the second one the best.  I think it looks stunning on you!

#6 jszy10

• 1,192 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 04:09 AM

ahh!!!  I think the first is more elegant, but the second is more fun!!  You do look great in both...I think my vote is for the second! Good luck! Let us know which one you pick!

#7 Lua

• 1,231 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 04:35 AM

wow! what a hard decision - they both look amazing on you!! it's a VERY close call, but my vote is for the first!

#8 Mallory57

• 454 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 06:41 AM

You look great in both, but I would definitely go with the Brianna...good luck~!!

35 (and counting) booked plus Bride & Groom!!

#9 taylorwd

• 932 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 06:46 AM

I like the Jenna dress!!!  It gives you great curves but also is an eye-catcher with the fun and flare at the bottom.  You look great in both, but the first one seems more A-line to me and doesn't give you as many curves.

#10 Melaina

• 139 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 06:57 AM

I love the neckline of the Jenna! But if you choose the other one, it's beautiful too!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users