Natalie & Lance (trashing of the dress)

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#51 starfish kate

starfish kate
  • 455 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 09:19 AM

I am new to this forum so I am just becoming familiar with the trash-the-dress phenomenon and I love it! I hope that LadyP sets a date close to mine so I can have Juan Carlos too. I haven't seen wedding photos as beautiful as his in a long time.

#52 tvt

• VIP Member
    • 4,812 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 09:38 AM

I love it!!!! You to are so cute! I love the pictures of you laughing with him looking at you so lovingly! Also, the picture where it looks like a wave came in and your hubby was a little shocked. Oh and the one of you standing above him leaning down to give him a smooch. SOOO cute!

Nice work Juan!

#53 Heidi

• 2,642 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 09:44 AM

great pics!!! you look great Natalie!!!!
        Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#54 Trista

• 304 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 09:49 AM

You both look adorably in love, it looked like such fun, I can't wait to do ours and Juan, you did a good job (as usual)...
          COUPLES ~Swept Away, JAMAICA

#55 foxytv

• VIP Member
          • 7,740 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 10:01 AM

I LOVE them! That's how they are supposed to look -- like SSOO much fun!!! Congrats Natalie and Lance and great job Juan! Thanks so much for sharing!!!

#56 KACENGG

• VIP Member
            • 106 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 10:52 AM

Awesome job as usual JUAN!!! Now I want one too!!! lol

Natalie - congratulations on your big day. You look amazing in this shoot!
              Kim & Erik
              November 9, 2007
              RIU Palace
              Cabo San Lucas, Mexico

#57 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
              • 1,430 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by cheese_diva
                How beautiful! Really romantic looking.. what beach were you at?
                Umm I can't remember the name on of the beach but when you come out of dreams you make a left and it is the first public beach on the left hand side of the road. There were so many rocks in the sand all over that it killed our feet!!!! It hurt so bad!! I don't know if that helps or not. Sorry

Originally Posted by host
                has lance seen it? waht does he think?
                Yes he saw it last night when he got home from work, and he hates getting his picture taken but he loved loved the way it came out. He even emailed all of his friends with it, so that was a big step for him!

Originally Posted by Waiting_for_Sunshine
                So much fun! I love it.

For the girls that did the trash the dress, how many hrs did it take to shoot?
                We were with Juan I think for about 1 1/2hrs maybe a little longer. It of course flew bye!

Those are also my favorite, maybe because I was looking for photos with trees like those with that formation, I had that shot in my head for a long time but I never found the spot for it and as we where walking to the parking lot I saw it and I immediately knew it was the place and it looks awsome with full quality, I will be very mad if Natalie does not frame that one. I dont care if she puts it in the dogs house, just somewhere in the house.

I promise I will frame it, I love those!!! I will put it front and center in my living room!!!!

#58 Jackie

• 2,290 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 06:58 PM

Oh that was so buetifull! Keith Urbans song almost brought me to tears dammit.
                  My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review

#59 Mrs.Morley

• 259 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 07:03 PM

Those pics are awesome!

#60 StephanieMN

• 1,798 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 08:57 AM

Juan you did a WONDEFUL job. I love the one where you can see the wave over the top of them. Great timing!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users