Sign in to follow this  
TammyWright

Huge Forum Update 7/27/2010: Please READ!

Originally Posted by BachataBride View Post

In light of the forum being shut down tomorrow I think we should deem tomorrow Internation Work Day...since I know I will be the most productive at work tomorrow than I have been since I joined almost 2 years ago!!! As I'm sure will be the case for many others! rofl.gif Seriously tho...what am I going to do tomorrow!? huh.gif

OMG LMAO....I was so depressed yesterday...like what am i going to do without this forum?  WORK hun....

I just want to say thank you to Tammy and her team for all their hard work. This is an amazing site for us to learn and share everything about destination weddings and more! I know I am horrible at computers and it takes me forever to figure it out, but I can't wait to learn all the new tricks. Thanks again Tammy, and keep up the great work :)cheer2.gif

Miriam

WOW ! I love the new look ! It is very fun to navigate on the site. My only little thing is that I find the section about the advertisement a bit to big (1 third of the screen). Beside that I love it!

The new look and site is so fantastic! I love it so much! I found the old version to be too busy and distracting with all the pictures, ads, huge files in signatures, tickers, etc. It was at times a little hard to follow the threads and read the posts. I use Firefox and it got to where I felt like I was spending more time Adblocking that stuff so I could follow the text than I was actually reading the text in the posts. This site is full of great information and dialogue, so anything to make it easier to read is greatly appreciated.

I am missing the "Go to New Posts" button on Firefox, but it appears that has been addressed in the feedback thread with someone mentioning the same problem with Google Chrome.

Great work on the update. :)