Photo

SunandSand's Dreams La Romana Wedding Review --- A DREAM!

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#21 dolfinluck

dolfinluck
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 07:03 AM

Congrats!! Love your table decor and cake!!!

#22 Rachel&Chris2011

Rachel&Chris2011
    • 183 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 04:52 AM

congrats!

#23 ReeRee

ReeRee
      • 70 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 06:01 AM

Originally Posted by Sunandsand 

Quote:
        Originally Posted by ReeRee
        You two look wonderful in those beautiful pics!! Question, where did your husband get his white shirts and slacks from?? I want my FI to have similar all white attire as well.
        Hey ReeRee,
        The shirt was Banana Republic and the pants were from Tristan (Canadian company). We saw similar ones at Armani Exchange.

It's funny because his mom was so upset he was not going to be wearing a suit. She called us every day leading up to the wedding to get him to change his mind. After a while, he started shopping for blazers to appease her and I had to remind him that this original outfit is what he wanted. He looked great PLUS he would have been miserable with more clothes on in that heat.

Thank you Sunandsand! It gives me great idea where to shop for my FI!  And I understand how in-laws can be sometimes;)

#24 sera1124

sera1124
        • Site Supporter
        • 15 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 09:32 AM

Congratulations!!  So sorry to hear about the cruddy travel issues.  But the pictures are amazing and all in all it looks like you had a great time.  Thanks for posting the pics for the beach ceremony.  I was beginning to think DLR wasn't for me because I didn't see many beach ceremony photos.  Did you get to chose your beach location?  Is there somewhere more private?  Thank goodness your photog was able to crop out the strangers! 

Congrats again!

#25 jrod07

jrod07
          • Site Supporter
          • 98 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 12:56 PM

congrats on your wedding!

#26 Sunandsand

Sunandsand
            • 126 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 09:21 AM

Hi Sera,

The beach area at the hotel is quite small. I would suggest that you ask your guests to speak to people hanging out by the beach before the wedding starts. Most people are considerate once they've been told they're in the shot. It's the one or two idiots that don't clue in. You can move a little further from the hotel so there will be less people but then there are more trees and I actually like the clean lines of the sand.

Still, you will have options when you get there.

AND GREAT NEWS - Sunquest has come through with an offer for us to make up for everything they put us through.

Yay! At least it looks like we'll get a honeymoon out of this whole thing.

Originally Posted by sera1124 

Congratulations!!  So sorry to hear about the cruddy travel issues.  But the pictures are amazing and all in all it looks like you had a great time.  Thanks for posting the pics for the beach ceremony.  I was beginning to think DLR wasn't for me because I didn't see many beach ceremony photos.  Did you get to chose your beach location?  Is there somewhere more private?  Thank goodness your photog was able to crop out the strangers! 

Congrats again!

#27 sera1124

sera1124
              • Site Supporter
              • 15 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 11:43 AM

Thanks for the insights - I might have to designate some guests as photo police!  hahaha

GREAT NEWS with sunquest - way to fight for it!!  Honeymoon on top of Destination Wedding - how fantastic!!

#28 hermosahoops

hermosahoops
                • 199 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 12:07 PM

I've read your review before but I didn't look through your pictures today. You two are the cutest couple ever!

#29 Teira1031

Teira1031
                  • 766 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 12:58 PM

Great review an your pictures are amazing! Looks like such beautiful wedding. I love your dress!

#30 JanineA

JanineA
                    • 2,482 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 01:18 PM

Very beautiful pics! I loved your dress and your centerpieces. Congrats and thanks for sharing your review. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users