Vista Print Concerns... Please Tell me your experience

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 KayKay

• 81 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 01:15 PM

Has everyone had a positive experience with VistaPrint? I placed my order this morning, but I have not received a confirmation email and nothing is showing up on my online banking statement. Also, my fiance read somewhere on the internet about consumer complaints.....

Now I'm nervous!
    Kacey & Eric
    March 14, 2008

#2 lulubelle

• 148 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 01:28 PM

My best friend used them for her magnet save the dates. When she
      got them in the mail the photo quality was terrible! However, the customer
      service person was really nice and gave her a coupon for 25% off her next order and reprinted them for free. The next batch came back perfect. Hope that helps. :)

#3 MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 10,366 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 01:52 PM

I have ordered from them 3 times, and am about to make another order... I love everything I have gotten from them...

#4 mkdela

• 82 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 02:12 PM

I had a great experience with them (I ordered sea shell return address labels for my STDs)...and the labels were shipped and arrived very quickly.
          KATHLEEN & COURTNEY 3/1/08

#5 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 02:16 PM

i was very happy. they replaced 2 of the orders - and both times were because of how I created the magnets (I did STD magnets). they're very clear that you should use a certain quality image, and where to place your image so it doesn't crop - i just didn't follow the instructions! but customer service was amazing.

#6 Spazz

• VIP Member
            • 10,482 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 02:18 PM

I wasn't happy with the rubber stamp I got for my return address for my STDs, but I didn't complain. It seems like most people here love them though, I could have just ordered a bad item.

#7 tvt

• VIP Member
              • 4,812 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 02:18 PM

i've ordered 3 times from them and everytime it was great quality, fast shipping, etc.

#8 Jessica

• VIP Member
                • 11,939 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 04:07 PM

I've had nothing but positive experiences with them. I used them long before I used them for any of my wedding stuff.

Honestly, a lot of the complaints I've heard about are really the fault of the person placing the order who just wasn't fully paying attention and aren't taking responsibility for their part. Like the charges. They don't automatically sign you up for those things, there is a pop up screen that presents the offer, people just don't reead and click continue which processes the extra order/charges instead of closing the window.

As far as not getting a confirmation email, check your spam mail and call the customer hotline just to verify the order went through. It usually shows up on my "holds" portion of my checking account right away. If nothing is showing up, maybe something got screwed up and your order wasn't processed.

#9 foxytv

• VIP Member
                  • 7,740 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 04:42 PM

I haven't had any problems...

#10 KayKay

• 81 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 04:52 PM

Okay...good to hear...If nothing posts over the next day or two I'll try to reorder...Thanks for the positive feedback!
                      Kacey & Eric
                      March 14, 2008

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users