Sign in to follow this  
TammyWright

Secret Santa this year?

what do you guys think about doing a secret santa? maybe keeping the max gift amount $20. we can have whoever wants to do it post in this thread with their likes and dislikes...but i need someone to be help be the person that picks who is who's SS...

what do you guys think?idea.gif

I think I'll pass, not because I don't LOVE you gals and want to show the love, but because I am just trying to simplify my life right now....hope you don't think I am mean!

Thanks for being honest Janet- I think you probably need a little less stress in your life right now.

Tammy, count me in and let me know if you need help...

Oh, I can help by drawing names and assigning everyone to someone! Since I am not playing, then it won't ruin any surprises. Tammy, just let me know the final list and I will send out PMs with everyone's Secret Santa on it. And I guess their address too?....hmmmm well just let me know!

ohhh...sounds like alot will do it...we will wait until mid nov. to get the final list and do the drawing.

janet, i will take you up on that offer of the drawing...as we get closer to mid nov. i will put some instrux together.

fabulous! i return from my honeymoon on Nov 18th and I expect to have lots of free time :)

but just FYI, we should have internet on the honeymoon and I have this feeling I might post my review before I get back, at least the highlights! shh just don't tell my FI!