Photo

Woodsylou Moon Palace Planning Thread (UK Bride)

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#31 dee2010

dee2010
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 04:10 PM

hope everything goes well, i am planning to get married in MP in sep 2012. Love ur dress it luks fab!!

#32 MrsC2be

MrsC2be
    • 33 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 04:15 PM

Fab planning Woodsylou!! Absolutely love the shoes, where did you get them from Think I will also be checking out Tesco too - gorgeous!

You seem so well prepared, I am sure your wedding will be fantastic, really cant wait to see your pics and review.

Congrats on your weight loss, you have done sooo well (now you can go and thoroughly enjoy all the free, gorgeous food (and drink!!!) you deserve it!!! x

#33 MrsC2be

MrsC2be
      • 33 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 04:21 PM

Ignore me bout the shoe question, just had another look and can clearly see Karen Millen - having yet another blonde day!! x

#34 islandbride317

islandbride317
        • 1,866 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 06:48 PM

EVERYTHING looks gorgeous and you are absolutely BEAMING in your new gown, Louise!!

SUPER CONGRATS on the weight loss, too...I know how hard it is! (I had to work out for 6 months to ultimately lose 22 lbs., so let me be among the many to applaud you on how fabulous you look!!) Work that new gown, girl!

And woah, your hair trial looked AMAZING! SO beach-chic! And don't EVEN get me started on those shoes...gorgeousness!

Congratulations in advance and have a wonderous wedding!

#35 JanineA

JanineA
          • 2,482 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 09:07 PM

I love your shoes! Great planning thread. Thanks for sharing and I know you're gonna have a wonderful wedding.

#36 Woodsylou

Woodsylou
            • 545 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 05:13 AM

awww thanks everyone!! i am meeting with the photographers tomorrow so i will post a few pics of the AHR venue. i am also working on a few other little bits so will post them too!

have great weekends! xx
              a UK bride :)

35 fabulous people booked! 31 at The Moon Palace, 4 offsite! YAY!

My planning thread! http://bestdestinati....k-bride-61178/

#37 josietoms

josietoms
              • 765 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 07:17 AM

Hey, first time I've have a chance to look at your planning thread - its great - its making me feel excited and its not even my wedding!!!! Your new dress is lovely........not long now xx
                Josie x

#38 Woodsylou

Woodsylou
                • 545 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 07:23 AM

Thanks Josie! Im mega excited now and there seems to be no end of things to do at the mo, i am surprised i thought i was very well prepared and very laid back! i never expected to be so busy!! it's silly things like calling the airline to confirm the extra 20kg baggage, calling the AHR venue to arrange showing the photographers around, chasing the H2B to actually make the playlist etc etc! but it'll all be worth it!

only 8 working days until i'm out of the office for three weeks! now THATS worth celebrating! haha! x

#39 dawnkyeknod

dawnkyeknod
                  • 303 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 10:18 AM

OMG your dress is fabulous on you! I actually tried that one on and it was in my "final 2". I didnt look half as good as you do though.
                    Eveything is beautiful - you are going to be a gorgeous bride- awesome shoes and very pretty hair. Good luck... the countdown is on :)

#40 Woodsylou

Woodsylou
                    • 545 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 10:29 AM

awwwwwwww thank you! You're even sooner! good luck! xxx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users