Sign in to follow this  
~*Lisa*~

Blackberry users

Quote:
Originally Posted by tris View Post
I have the Pearl and I love it. I wish I would've gotten the Curve though...
why is that? (i don't know much about them)

i have a curve & love it! i used to have a pearl and it was nice too, but the advantage is one button per letter vs. the pearl's 2 letters per button system. i love having emails, calendar, task list, facebook and blackberry messenger so handy, i don't know what i'd do without it!

the new ones have the trackpad that is supposed to work better because there've been complaints about the trackballs not working over time. they've also coming out with some prettier colours now in some models, which makes me want a new one =)

it's true, you can't get away from a smartphone after you start.

I love my curve! The only thing that isn't great is how much more my provider charges for internet access. We had to cut back financially this year so now I have an awesome phone that is great for texting but no email or internet connection. The camera is also really good on it.

Yes def get it. I'm using my curve right now while I type this. The internet is pretty good. Email is great and fast. Also blackberry messenger and texting are very addicting. I also have my aim, live and fb hooked to it. So I can stay in touch with everyone without having to turn on my laptop. My mom laughs at me cause my phone is always in my hand lol

i really like the curve - i think its great for facebooking, checking email, i love the blackberry messenger and the buttons! the buttons i find are easier to type with then the blackberry bold!