Help! I'm having trouble deciding between 3 dresses!

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#1 d&r2010

• 8 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 03:20 PM

I've been trying on dresses and had a few appointments where nothing wowed me. At the last bridal shop, I was lucky enough to find 3 dresses I was excited about! They're very different from each other and I'm having trouble deciding. I'd love your opinions and suggestions!

The first dress is Maggie Sottero Dallas Marie. I think it's a fun dress, but it's a very heavy satin, so I'm wondering if it's too heavy for the beach.

Click the image to open in full size.

The second dress is Maggie Sottero Fredricka. It's a very lightweight stretch satin.

The third dress is Casablanca 1847. It's very lightweight and flowy. It's loose and it's not clipped,so it should be more form fitting and hopefully slimming when it's altered. I also tried it without the sash, but I forgot to get a picture.

I'd love your opinions and suggestions!

#2 boscobel

• VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 03:21 PM

My vote is for the second one, it's super flattering.

#3 Shoesiesluvr

• 2,727 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 03:24 PM

I agree...I really like the second choice and think it looks fab on you....good luck choosing!
        He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
        My Planning Thread

#4 KarenM

• 1,920 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 03:32 PM

Yep, #2!! I also like #3, but since it doesn't fit right it's hard to tell. I really like the asymmetrical neckline w/ one strap on dress 2 though & it looks great on you!

#5 AishaB

• 2,350 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 03:33 PM

I really like #3, but I think because that's my style of dress. However, I have to agree with the other ladies, dress #2 is very beautiful and very flattering to your body
            BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

#6 StephyD

• 342 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 03:39 PM

I like #1 the best, but if it's going to be too warm under that dress, my vote is for #3 :)

#7 Thomasjsgirl

• 1,098 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 03:46 PM

They are all very pretty on their own, but #2 not only seems made for you, but it's more "beachy", so perfect for a DW.
                Lucy & Tom - Married 24.11.08
                Wedding Review - Dreams PC:
                Leftover Wedding Items FS:

#8 Danyelle

• 368 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 03:55 PM

Oh my god go with the 2nd one. You look amazing in it.

PS all three are very beautiful, but the 2nd one....just stunning and perfect!

#9 hat0112

• 1,219 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 03:57 PM

I love number 2 on you! It just look amazing! The others are nice, but I think #2 just really looks great.
                    Wedding 10/22/10 Westin Aruba

I love being a Mrs.!

#10 skadow

• Banned
                    • 1,853 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 04:05 PM

You look super tiny in dress 2. I vote for that one. Its always hard to get a wedding dress to fit right with all that material into....I still am not sure if mine does =)

Plus lightweight will make you so much happier when you area wearing it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users