What is your age difference?

• Please log in to reply
237 replies to this topic

#51 skadow

• Banned
  • 1,853 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 05:09 PM

He is 24, I am 27...I wish we could switch =)

#52 QueenDiva

• 521 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 03:48 PM

I am 38, FI is almost 52! He is 14-1/2 years older than me. But I love the old geezer I STILL get carded and he looks his age, so we do get some looks, lol! It's so funny when he thinks about it out loud- he's like "You're 5 years older than my son, and I'm 6 years younger than your mom" TOO FUNNY!!

#53 Thomasjsgirl

• 1,098 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 04:12 PM

DH is 2 years (less a week) older than me. My birthday is Dec 13 and he's Dec 20. We're two very mellow sagittarians!
        Lucy & Tom - Married 24.11.08
        Wedding Review - Dreams PC:
        Leftover Wedding Items FS:

#54 Tennyt1

• 1,131 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by AishaB
          I am two years older. However, since everyone thinks that I am 17 and he is graying prematurely at his temples, no one believes it to be true!
          Same thing here I'm 2 years older than him, he looks his age though and I look like I'm 19 so...it is all good :-)

~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
          ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

#55 KRama

• 421 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 04:27 PM

3 months between us. I just had my birthday in June and his is in Septmeber so I'm currently 27 and he's still 26.

#56 atrott

• 208 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 04:34 PM

I'm a year older. FI is 36, I'm 37

#57 sungoddess_08

• 829 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 09:38 PM

My FI is 32 and I am 24! :) I am so fortunate for the age gap, it was actually the thing that drew me to him! He's so mature and consistent!

#58 pineapple princess

pineapple princess
                • 168 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 04:45 PM

DH is 3 years 11 months and 20 days YOUNGER!!! i always joke that i saw the baby in the cradle, snatched him and started running and now the state probably won't let me live next to an elementary school. he he.

I am 34 and he is 30 (he is the same age as my younger brother - eeek) but people joke with him all the time that HE is the one robbing the cradle. crazy!
                  "Formerly goNDmay9"
                  "so long and thanks for all the fish!"

#59 khomac

• 380 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 10:51 PM

I'm older as well - 4 years and 4 days. He is 26, me 30 and I love it! I don't know why. He's super mature, and so incredibly different than any other guy I've dated. He has so much respect for others, and is so polite and calm (which is perfect for me!). I still don't see him as 26 :)
                    Kelly & Pablo

Michael and Phil Steingard are located in Ontario, but travel to Punta Cana quite often during the year. There is a good chance they will be down already during your wedding week, so this will cut travel costs

#60 FutureMrsFF1661

• 17 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 08:27 AM

I'm 4 years and 3 months older - exactly the same age difference in his parents! We took that as a good omen as they have been married nearly 25 years :o) We will have been together four years when we marry, which was the same as my parents, and they'e been married 33 so good omens from all angles!!! :o)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users