Photo

In need of a photographer and florist

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 TaniBBurwell

TaniBBurwell
  • 57 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 12:40 PM

Hey yall! I was wondering if anyone can recommend a great photographer for Riu Montego Bay? My FI and I are budgeting ~$1700 for photography and videography services.

Also, does anyone recommend a great florist? Especially a florist who can also create bouquets made out of "real touch" or "silk" flowers?

I am getting married at RMB at the Plaza Gazebo.

Thank you in advance!!!

#2 jk1101

jk1101
    • 2,582 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 06:07 PM

i can recommend my photographer but not at that budget. Look in the Jamaica Vendor section for photographer suggestions.

I used SunGold, Paula and Damian, who are awesome - they have associates who are also good - but do your research on which ones.

https://sungoldphoto.com/

Good Luck!

#3 wemkulaf

wemkulaf
      • 190 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 03:03 PM

I am using Marcia Roberts and she can do something for you at that budget. I have booked her for my wedding in July. I got her info from the forum.
        Jamaica wedding photographer , Marcia Roberts, Negril, Ocho Rios ,Montego Bay, Kingston, www.jamaicanphotography.com

#4 amandajill

amandajill
        • 6 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 11:10 PM

You should definately contact Marcia Roberts in Jamaica...
          her website is jamaicanphotography.com

I was sooo happy with my wedding pictures... She can definately work with your budget and she is amazing... she captured every moment from us getting ready, the wedding, the wedding party photoshoot.. awesome!!

Hope this helps :)

#5 donutdjn

donutdjn
          • 419 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 01:36 PM

I have just booked Marcia too...

#6 wendyjd

wendyjd
            • 968 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 08:43 PM

I booked Marcia as well.

#7 jonesr1979

jonesr1979
              • 235 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 05:50 AM

Here work looks great now I am really confused lol

#8 2010bride

2010bride
                • 26 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 09:35 PM

Jonesr1979,

No need to be confused. I got married at the RMB less than 3 weeks ago. I must say that Marcia Roberts does amazing work. She provided me with videography and photography. She and her crew were there for me getting my hair done, there was a photog in my now husband's : ) room while he and the groomsmen got dressed, and one in my room with my bridesmaids. The pricing is beyond reasonable and she does not do time slots so that she can capture every moment. And that she did. We received everything so quickly. Our package included two disc over 700 photos, 2 photo montage disc and 2 video's. We also order two coffee table albums. All of this was less than $2000. You are not going to get a better deal and you are not short changing yourself at all. When we received everything, we teared up as we saw how beautiful everything was. She definitely added to our joy.

#9 2010bride

2010bride
                  • 26 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 09:38 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by TaniBBurwell
                    Hey yall! I was wondering if anyone can recommend a great photographer for Riu Montego Bay? My FI and I are budgeting ~$1700 for photography and videography services.

Also, does anyone recommend a great florist? Especially a florist who can also create bouquets made out of "real touch" or "silk" flowers?

I am getting married at RMB at the Plaza Gazebo.

Thank you in advance!!!
                    Marcia Roberts is who I used and I got married at the RMB at the Plaza Gazebo as well. We also had a beach reception. Absolutely beautiful and she does amazing work. She works with your budget because she loves what she does. Her website is jamaicanphotography.com. Check out her work and give her a call or send an email. She responds almost immediately.

#10 2010bride

2010bride
                    • 26 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 10:48 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by 2010bride
                      Jonesr1979,

No need to be confused. I got married at the RMB less than 3 weeks ago. I must say that Marcia Roberts does amazing work. She provided me with videography and photography. She and her crew were there for me getting my hair done, there was a photog in my now husband's : ) room while he and the groomsmen got dressed, and one in my room with my bridesmaids. The pricing is beyond reasonable and she does not do time slots so that she can capture every moment. And that she did. We received everything so quickly. Our package included two disc over 700 photos, 2 photo montage disc and 2 video's. We also order two coffee table albums. All of this was less than $2000. You are not going to get a better deal and you are not short changing yourself at all. When we received everything, we teared up as we saw how beautiful everything was. She definitely added to our joy.

I meant over 1900 pics, I have so many to choose from

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users